“Lovely evening”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 716-753-2900
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great calm, midweek dining on the deck. The food was quite good. A nice variety. The view of the lake was beautiful.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Sitting on the deck was terrific. The view is spectacular. The food was quite good as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We went here on the 4th of July. There was a lot of seating and no wait. We were greeted by friendly hostesses who were very accommodating about our seating preferences. I started my meal with a mojito that I thought was rather bland. My fiancé said it was fine and that I was being picky. ‍♀️ He ordered a Southern Tier beer that was meh. Our appetizer of bacon wrapped scallops was delicious, but a small portion. It was hard to split 3 scallops. We both ordered salads that were “good enough.” My steak was cooked perfectly, but back home in Pittsburgh I could get the same thing for half the price at our favorite restaurants. The view was nice and our server was friendly and attentive. I wouldn’t discourage people from picking this restaurant, but wouldn’t give it an enthusiastic endorsement either.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

A good place to eat but nothing fantastic. Nice setting, fast service. Drink order was wrong...martini did not come "dirty" as ordered. Seafood plate was good but was over breaded. Salad with fillet was good too but grilled bread that came with it was cold and seemed like it had been sitting around for a while, stale. Although I was not asked how I wanted my steak cooked, it came just a tad over medium rare, which was fine. Don't say the salad comes with "beefsteak" tomatoes when they are obviously out of season and you substitute tasteless cherry tomatoes.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great dinners...steamed lobster at a reasonable price and a NY steak...outside looking over the non-busy lake.