“Excellent Service & Kindness”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 12 February 2021

My husband and I flew from Tampa to Boston yesterday afternoon and the service we received from the crew on flight #892 was second to none. My husband gets motion sick and unfortunately, the last 1:30 of the flight was miserable for him, especially the descent (it was a pretty smooth flight overall, but his stomach did not agree). The crew not only brought him extra airsickness bags & napkins, but also a big garbage bag so we could dispose of them. They brought him extra water and an ice pack to put on his head/neck. This was all without being asked. They also let us stay on the plane and exit last, so his stomach could settle, and they didn’t rush us, while checking to see if there was anything else they could do for us. My husband was embarrassed that it happened and apologized, all the while our crew assured him they see it all the time and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Bonus is we were surrounded by passengers who were extremely kind and sympathetic, passing over their airsick bags, sanitizing wipes, and just generally asking if he was going to be okay. Even better, not one person had any cracks to make about him not having his mask on (obviously there was a good reason, but people these days, judging and giving dirty looks because of Covid...)

There needs to be more people in the world like we encountered on our flight. Elizabeth, Anna, Chelsea, & Michael, you all rock, and we’d be honored if we ever got to fly with you again! Bravo to Jetblue & their crew!

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17,990)

Reviewed 8 February 2021

The complaint with this airline is the ticket prices are higher than other websites and when you book the ticket the roundtrip is separated making the actual ticket higher.
They donot let you combine whatever points you have with cash which is ridiculous.
So say you had 5000 points they wont let u pay the difference with cash. It's either cash or points.
Too expensive go to Orbitz

Date of travel: May 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2021

From the front desk to the flight attendants. Worst service I’ve received. Wasn’t allowed to upgrade, then when I was in flight I saw them give someone a free upgrade. I’m a black man, the person who received a free upgrade was a white lady

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Hi
Awsome stuff
1st class is being sourced alcohol beverages
Regular class has been told they can’t because of COVID
Wow
Jet blue
This is absolutely ridiculous!
I can’t believe you make your employees say this
So sad !

1  Thank abbysK8817ZT
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I was treated unfairly do to me falling asleep and my mask falling under my nose. On my way back the gate attendant was nothing but rude and the flight attendants where even more unnecessary redundant for no apparent reason. I will never fly jetblue or with any Affiliated companies!!

Date of travel: January 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.