“Horrible experience”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 1 February 2021

The stewardess's were rude and horrible. I wasn't allowed to drink during takeoff at all and someone straight up yelled at me. Horrible service will never use them again.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (18,025)

Reviewed 1 February 2021

I don't know how such a great airline can partner with such a terrible rental car company. I love JetBlue!
Worst car rental company ever. I always rent with Enterprise and get treated with the utmost respect and am always happy with the excellent customer service. I booked a flight on JetBlue and was offered a car rental in FT. Myers for $90 less than Enterprise for the same car. I took the bait. I cancelled my Enterprise reservation and rented the Budget car. When I went to check out, they added the sales tax and fees for another $90 (same price as Enterprise). I paid for it anyway.
I waited for an hour in the budget snake line only to get a car with a defective radio, no Bluetooth, no electronics and it was out of windshield fluid. Both cars were filthy, unwashed and had dirty windows.
Took the car back to the airport car return to swap the car. They took the car and keys and sent me to the "booth" The booth was the same line with 30 people in it and only three agents working. Waited another hour to get a replacement car with almost 40k miles.
Never Budget again. I was a fool! Don't get taken - go elsewhere! Terrible company!

Reviewed 31 January 2021

My wife and I had our Flight to Aruba on 1/23/2021. We flew in Mint class and it was sensational. From the minute we boarded to when we arrived in Aruba it was a great flight. Our stewardess Nicole was so attentive to all our needs and her service was great . I will recommend JetBlue to anyone going to aruba and also recommend mint class to them!!

1  Thank 196gerrys
Reviewed 28 January 2021

A very nasty flight steward was nasty with many passengers took flight at 8:30 am once inside plane nobody greeted nobody smiled. Rude stewardesses especially a heavy set Latina who was nasty and rude arguing with several passengers. One lady who needed to change her baby diaper she argued and spolke about passengers behind their backs in back of plane where she sat! Just for this type of unclassy bunch of stewardesses I felt like I was on line at dmv!! Horrible !! I took delta in to Florida and such classy and professional friendly stewardesses! Fly delta even if it cost more! Never jet blue !!!

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Flew from PUJ to EWR- I paid for speed - never received the service because it doesn’t exist. Was charged for luggage when I have the credit card. The staff wasn’t so very friendly. The aircraft was new and very comfy.

1  Thank stardusk11
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.