“Perfect airline for traveling with kids!!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

I will forever look for JetBlue flights now. The entertainment at each seat was amazing to keep all my kids occupied. All planes have WiFi in the air so they can even play on iPads, phones etc. or watch a movie of your choice that they offer.
Drinks and snacks are free. This was the easiest flights we ever had traveling as a family.

1  Thank hmajck06
Write a reviewReviews (18,025)

Reviewed 25 January 2021

The ground staff at Fort Lauderdale and San Jose CR airports were fantastic. Very knowledgeable, friendly, professional and effective. Going the extra mile to make we were well informed and looking after our interests. Clean plane, nice helpful crew, smooth flight. We'll fly again with JetBlue.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Newport35
Reviewed 25 January 2021

When boarding my flight 1829 to Newark NJ, the woman at the front had the absolutely worst attitude. We came on with our Disney Souvenir bag and were not told that would be counted as a carry on as it has never been counted as a carry on prior. They took our bag and decided that it will go under the plane without our consent. After boarding the plane we were putting our allowed luggage in the above cabin tops and the woman rather than helping says "it's like tetris to put your bags in". Everyone seems to have forgotten manners and customer service with covid. Covid brought masks and extra safety precautions... I guess bad service too.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

It was a horrible flight and you would figure since in flying to a place with a warm climate how I get there would not matter. That is not so Jet Blue is the only company that I have left a bad review I DO NOT RECOMMEND JER BLUE TO ANYONE. I would have to have an emergency and jet blue be the only airline with a seat for me to EVER fly with them again. I always buy the tickets for about 10+ family members I can guarantee one thing it will NEVER be with her blue.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Jetblue has awful customer service. You would think a company would be more helpful with all the Covid restrictions and travel plans being cancelled or needing to be rescheduled. These are unusual times that should merit special exceptions. I don't understand how if they have already collected over $1000 but I have not used the service yet they can't allow any future credits still? My same travel plans included multiple airlines as flights were not roundtrip. United Airlines offered a rebook credit until 2022. I will never give my business to Jetblue again. These are hard times and losing $1000 is hard to swallow from a large company that could have let me reschedule, but with a response of, "Sorry, there is nothing that can be done." Yes, just keep my money for not providing anything.

Date of travel: January 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.