“JetBlue”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Wonderful experience on JetBlue round trip, flying from Boston to Fort Myers FL. Felt very safe flying, everyone wore masks and deplaning was very safe and well organized. I recommend bringing Clorox wipes, to wipe down screens, trays and arm rests for added safety. Our flight home only had 60 people, they rearranged some passengers ahead of time. Spreading them out for even more safety. Had a brand new plane on the return flight. The screens tilted, more slack in the seatbelts, blue lighting was easier on the eyes. A great experience all in all. Would highly recommend JetBlue.

Date of travel: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17,816)

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I got a credit last March for a flight I postponed due to the covid surge. I have been trying for at least 2 hours to book a new flight before my credit expires. After the first 1/2 hour hold the representative told me the option to use my credit was right there on the screen, I just needed to log in using my frequent flyer ID #. I hung up,reset my password and rebooked the entire flight. The option still was not there. I called back and sat on hold for another 15 minutes then tried calling back using the option to book a complete package including hotel and rental car. My call was almost immediately answered. Naturally she wouldn't help me but did explain you cannot use a credit through online booking, you have to go through a phone rep and she would expedite the call and transfer me to the correct department. I am still on hold 40 minutes later. I've been booking my flights online for decades and have never had this much trouble. I'm hoping someone will eventually pick up. Going forward I will never use Jet Blue again. They don't care about the customer. They just want your money.

Date of travel: January 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

The way Jet Blue handled the Corona virus with their customers was disgusting! We planned an expensive trip months ahead and watched as flights went down to 30 dollars while they had 1500 of our money. they refunded my baggage fees only and want to force us to take a trip during a pandemic instead of refunding us like every other company i spent money with for this trip did! air bnb was amazing! got my money back immediately im on hold again a year later still trying to deal with jet blue still in a pandemic and they still are trying to force travel. they need to be dealt with!

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I flew from Boston to Austin in March and had an easy experience. Despite the middle seat, there was plenty of room! JetBlue accommodated a request to sit with some friends an the service on the plane was very prompt for drinks. The boarding process was quick and easy and JetBlue made me feel safe at the start of the pandemic.

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank cgowrie
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Took a Tuesday morning flight from Syracuse to Boston. Easy to arrive at the airport at 5:15, get on the flight and land in time for work. JetBlue was reliable and had a smooth and easy flight!

Date of travel: February 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank cgowrie
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.