Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Robo009
London, United Kingdom

Excellently cared for!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 21, 2024via mobile
We had 5 nights here, the second time we’ve stayed here from the U.K.

This hotel is comfortable. Nice quiet room. Pleasant public areas including the bar and a useful shop. Breakfast is simple but full of goodies and very well served.

Out diamond status was well recognised, but you won’t need that to enjoy this hotel..

Public transport from 2 very close subway stations makes all of Manhattan and other parts of Queens really easy to get to. The Q32 bus, and others, are easy too. We travelled from JGK and to LGA airports easily on public transport, at $2.90. Not even the JFK Skytrain needed.

The area around the hotel is busy and fun. The 24 hour Hudson Food Market 2 doors down is great for a hot meal or snack.

But finally this hotel’s real strength again is its highly motivated and friendly staff. They truly could not have done more for us and really cared. Special mentions to Eli and Siobhan on reception and Endy and Steven in the restaurant. But all the others too. They made it a special stay.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Don’t worry about not being in Manhattan. This hotel is well located and connected.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
₱10,942
    ₱8,957
    ₱9,940
View more hotels in Long Island City
1,214 results
All reviews new york queens plaza queensboro plaza subway station convenient location would definitely stay here again times square hotel is located hgi lobby manhattan city stops jfk uber airtrain lic
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2024

great place but terrible service. Booked thru expedia got there they charged me an extra $193 plus the $163 i paid on expedia. Complain the next day they said 5-7 business days i will get the $ back. called back 7 days later they said it will take a month

Room tip: make sure you pay there not online or pay thru hilton website. The people at the hotel are no help
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2023 via mobile

I gave it a 5 star rating because of employee, Shavon Mobley, who helped me today to get to the airport. I hadn't even been staying there. I wasn't lost exactly but I didn't know how to get to LaGuardia. She called me a cab, checked me in for my flight, printed my boarding passes, and gave me a bottle of water. She was my savior angel today.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed September 13, 2023

I had a king bed room on a corner of the building. It was oddly shaped room and had very small space for two adults to move around. The king bed was too close to the wall which made it difficult to get out of bed, and when you closed the curtains tl block out the outside light, it was very inconvenient to get out.

Date of stay: September 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 6, 2023

This hotel is located on a subway/metro line and near local eateries and stores. About 10 yards/meters away is a small store open 24 hours for food and staples. Very easy metro rides into Flushing or Manhattan. Hotel was clean and room was perfect for 2.

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank randpat5
Reviewed August 28, 2023 via mobile

When I saw we were assigned a second floor room I thought it was going to be noisy. The front desk agent assured me it would be fine and it was. Previously we have been in Manhattan or around those parts of NYC and first time this side which seems quieter but with the options to still get to places of interest. Had a great weekend stay.

Date of stay: August 2023