Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jean a

complain

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 19, 2024
great place but terrible service. Booked thru expedia got there they charged me an extra $193 plus the $163 i paid on expedia. Complain the next day they said 5-7 business days i will get the $ back. called back 7 days later they said it will take a month
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: make sure you pay there not online or pay thru hilton website. The people at the hotel are no help
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    ₱6,131
  • Algotels
View more hotels in Long Island City
1,215 results
All reviews new york queens plaza queensboro plaza subway station convenient location would definitely stay here again times square hotel is located hgi lobby manhattan city stops jfk uber airtrain lic
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2023 via mobile

I gave it a 5 star rating because of employee, Shavon Mobley, who helped me today to get to the airport. I hadn't even been staying there. I wasn't lost exactly but I didn't know how to get to LaGuardia. She called me a cab, checked me in for my flight, printed my boarding passes, and gave me a bottle of water. She was my savior angel today.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed September 13, 2023

I had a king bed room on a corner of the building. It was oddly shaped room and had very small space for two adults to move around. The king bed was too close to the wall which made it difficult to get out of bed, and when you closed the curtains tl block out the outside light, it was very inconvenient to get out.

Date of stay: September 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 6, 2023

This hotel is located on a subway/metro line and near local eateries and stores. About 10 yards/meters away is a small store open 24 hours for food and staples. Very easy metro rides into Flushing or Manhattan. Hotel was clean and room was perfect for 2.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank randpat5
Reviewed August 28, 2023 via mobile

When I saw we were assigned a second floor room I thought it was going to be noisy. The front desk agent assured me it would be fine and it was. Previously we have been in Manhattan or around those parts of NYC and first time this side which seems quieter but with the options to still get to places of interest. Had a great weekend stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2023

We were delighted with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We were in town for a wedding. It was so easy to get to the hotel from JFK using the air train and subway, a combined total of about 40 minutes.

Our hotel room was spotless. Everything had been meticulously cleaned and smelled so fresh. The sheets were crisp and the mattress and pillows were very comfortable. You can count on a hot shower and immaculate bathroom. All toiletries were provided: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bar soap and body lotion. We stored some food in the mini-fridge and appreciated the Keurig, iron and ironing board in the room.

Checking in took seconds. We asked a few questions of the staff during our stay and they were so kind and helpful. We recommend the Hilton Garden Inn unconditionally.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple