Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
randpat5
San Antonio, Texas

Good Central Location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 6, 2023
This hotel is located on a subway/metro line and near local eateries and stores. About 10 yards/meters away is a small store open 24 hours for food and staples. Very easy metro rides into Flushing or Manhattan. Hotel was clean and room was perfect for 2.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    ₱11,046
0.9 km from Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York
View more hotels in Long Island City
1,215 results
All reviews new york queens plaza queensboro plaza subway station convenient location would definitely stay here again times square hotel is located hgi lobby manhattan city stops jfk uber airtrain lic
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2023 via mobile

When I saw we were assigned a second floor room I thought it was going to be noisy. The front desk agent assured me it would be fine and it was. Previously we have been in Manhattan or around those parts of NYC and first time this side which seems quieter but with the options to still get to places of interest. Had a great weekend stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2023

We were delighted with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We were in town for a wedding. It was so easy to get to the hotel from JFK using the air train and subway, a combined total of about 40 minutes.

Our hotel room was spotless. Everything had been meticulously cleaned and smelled so fresh. The sheets were crisp and the mattress and pillows were very comfortable. You can count on a hot shower and immaculate bathroom. All toiletries were provided: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bar soap and body lotion. We stored some food in the mini-fridge and appreciated the Keurig, iron and ironing board in the room.

Checking in took seconds. We asked a few questions of the staff during our stay and they were so kind and helpful. We recommend the Hilton Garden Inn unconditionally.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ItaliaMia09
Reviewed August 16, 2023

I recently had a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn LIC and unfortunately, my experience was far from satisfactory. I encountered several issues during my stay that left me quite disappointed.

Firstly, my luggage was damaged while in the care of the hotel. Upon arrival, I was informed that my room was not ready and I stored my luggage at the front desk. Later, when I returned around an hour later, the reception attendant attempted to retrieve my luggage, causing it to fall. This incident resulted in a bent handle that rendered it unusable. When I brought this to their attention, instead of taking responsibility, the staff member tried to deflect blame by suggesting it was the airport's fault. When I explained that my luggage was working perfectly fine until this incident, their response was disheartening. They stated that the hotel wouldn't assume any responsibility for damages to items stored with them, which is quite concerning. And one guy even said something like ” if we know this would happen, we will just never allow visitors to store their luggage”

Another frustrating aspect of my stay was the lack of proactive room service. Despite booking a three-night stay, the first two days went without any room cleaning or fresh towels. When I finally approached the front desk to request these services, I was informed that room service needed to be requested before 9 am. This policy was not communicated to me during check-in, leaving me in the dark about the hotel's expectations.

Adding to my discomfort was the unsettling experience of having a staff member enter my room without knocking. This invasion of privacy was not only unexpected but also left me feeling quite scared and uneasy.

Overall, my stay at Hilton Garden Inn LIC was marred by a series of disappointing incidents. The lack of accountability for my damaged luggage, the unclear communication about room service, and the invasion of my privacy were all factors that significantly detracted from my experience. I had expected better from a Hilton property, and I hope that the hotel takes these concerns seriously and works towards improving their services for future guests.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charles Piercey, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2023

Wangx730-

Hello from the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City, we sincerely appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels and to the HGI brand. I regret that we were unable to exceed your expectations and I want to offer you my personal apology for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.

I can assure you that I will speak to the team regarding your experience to help me better understand these service failures and how we can prevent them from occurring again in the future. Housekeeping Service at many hotel brands is quite different than it was pre-pandemic. For our brand, a Full-Service cleaning is offered every 5th day unless requested, if a service is requested before the 5th day, we will be happy to offer a Refresh Service, which includes making the bed with existing linens, replacing soiled/used towels. emptying of trash and replenishing amenities. This information is communicated to all of our valued guests on the Housekeeping Mirror Cling that is located on every bathroom vanity mirror.

If you would like to further discuss your stay, please feel free to email me at darren.piercey@hilton.com. Again, your loyalty is appreciated, and I do hope that the next time your travels bring you to the NYC / LIC area, that you will again give us the opportunity to serve you.

Charles "Darren" Piercey

Reviewed June 17, 2023 via mobile

Needed a one night stay close to LGA and accessible to all of Brooklyn and NYC and this did the job. Decently priced for the area and well connected to several metro lines. Room was on 12th floor and was quiet and comfortable and fairly clean. All staff seemed indifferent but that doesn’t bother me. Traffic in area is horrible (as is all NY) but again the hotel is walking distance to several metro lines via Queens Plaza or Court St Plaza. Price makes this a good choice compared to others in the area. Would stay again for a short stay.

Room tip: Use app and digital key for quick checkin and check out
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoriO24
Reviewed May 29, 2023

Perfect stay. Moved here after a horrid Airbnb experience. Spent 4 nights and had a great stay. Comfortable beds, great amenities, love their water refiller in the lobby, staff always friendly and smiling. Cleanliness was impeccable and I'm hard to please

Date of stay: May 2023