Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jborch897065

Good value for a stay in NYC.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 31, 2023
Good price for a stay in NYC. Close to Court Square Station. Unfortunately my wish for a room with a nice view to Manhattan was not granted. Breakfast was really plain. Pre-packaged Bagels were served. Rooms are clean. Staff was friendly.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Wyndham
    ₱11,062
View more hotels in Long Island City
1,347 results
All reviews new york vernon blvd state park east river court square the hotel offers few blocks grand central station booked this hotel ice machine manhattan skyline manhattan prices convenient location mini fridge neighborhood subway city
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2023

Since people often don't read to the end of reviews, I'll start with saying that when we were packing up to leave, we noticed ANTS in the bed. Not a whole colony; fewer than a dozen were visible (though I didn't peel back the covers to see what more may have been there). When I relayed that to the person at the front desk, she didn't even look at me when she droned, "I'm so sorry to hear that." And that's all she said.

The room was smallish, though the bed was a king. The area was desolate: When we asked at check-in about someplace to eat nearby, they recommended that we not leave the building, but rather order in.

There were several paper cups in the room, and one actual 'rocks glass.' My wife and I wanted to pour ourselves a drink, so I went to the front desk to ask for a second glass. They offered me another paper cup. When I said that I wanted a GLASS glass, for whiskey, the person at the desk said that they didn't have glass glasses.

We were stuck in the area because our flight out of JFK had been canceled. If I had known what I was getting into, instead of paying $275 for this room, I would have slept in a chair at the airport.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2023

Great place and good connectivity to metro! There was good ambiance all around the hotel. It was my first time in another country and WGLIC made sure I had a good time in NYC!! My feeling about price situation is okayish!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2023

It was a really nice property. We loved it. Next to public transportation and restaurants. The room was big and clean. The only negative point was the internet connection, it was too slow I couldn't use the video call inside the room.

Reviewed June 21, 2023

Don't want to stay again.
They take deposit on arrival, and the pictures and hotel is different. I check out and it been one week now I did not received my deposit and parking refund.

Bath room door want not in a good condition. furniture looks old. light bulbs missing.
Parking problem.

Reviewed June 14, 2023

The staff in the Hotel didn’t speak English.
Breakfast was just the basics with no restaurant on site nor any restaurants nearby.
Room was fine but had issues with bathroom door and very poor water pressure in the Shower,