Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jbach1021
Massillon, Ohio

A Good Choice Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 2, 2019via mobile
We chose Sleep Inn as a centrally located stay. It’s a 3 minute walk to the F train. Our rooms were comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, and breakfast was sufficient. Our rooms also had a city view, which was great! I would recommend this Choice Hotel! Also, although parking is $25 per night, it’s worth it, as your car is in a locked lower level garage.
Date of stay: June 2019
    ₱10,429
1.3 km from Sleep Inn Long Island City - Manhattan View
Free parking
View more hotels in Long Island City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Came into check in & everything I was saying to the staff I had to repeat myself or just never answered my questions, which came across as very unprofessional.
Upon entering the room, pleasantly surprised, looked recently remodeled.
Only was there long enough to drop my bag & leave.
Coming back after midnight I noticed the bathroom fan was constantly running all night! Also the majority of TV channels were messed up, either with no clear picture or no sound.
Breakfast is terrible, dried food nothing really visibly appealing.
Upon check out I made clerk know of these room issue bc clearly nobody was going to be at the hotel to check these issues, she promised the manager would call or email by Monday. Now 5 days later still no response, also extremely unprofessional.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank tammyBaltimore_Md
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We went to NYC for yet another trip to Sloan Kettering. It is much cheaper to stay in LIC rather than pay the resort fee by staying in Manhattan. We had booked a different hotel but decided to stay here instead. The cost was a bit better and they touted a hot breakfast. We arrived at the hotel at about 5pm on Wednesday evening. It was actually a little scary outside of the hotel. Not in the best area of town. The hotel entrance had a mini entrance outside of the main entrance that had a dilapidated canvas covering.

When we went to the desk to check in and I told the nice lady our name she had to try and get in touch with someone to see if the room assigned had been cleaned. Mind you, it is after the 3pm check-in time. That took about 10-15 minutes. She was very friendly though. We also got a little welcome bag with two bottles of water and an apple in it since we are choice hotel members.

We took the elevator to our room. The room was small, as expected, but well kept. Not really any complaints to be given about the room. The view of the bridge, especially at night was very nice. The air/heat is controlled by a thermostat on the wall, but also has controls on the air vent itself. It says not to use the controls on the air vent, but if we hadn't we would have been too warm.

The bed was quite comfortable. It was a queen, but seemed to be a bit bigger than our queen bed at home.

The next morning we went down early for breakfast. There was only one other couple there at the time. There were some pastries, a waffle maker, juices and coffee, as well as eggs and sausage available. I maintain a low carb lifestyle, therefore was excited about the eggs and sausage. Well, they were cold. Thankfully there was a microwave there and I was able to heat up the food. After it was heated up it tasted quite good.

When we checked out the person at the desk was quite pleasant. In the event we have to stay in NYC again we probably would stay here if the price was ok.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tandb0406
Reviewed March 26, 2019

The Sleep Inn Long Island City was my choice for an overnight stay before my flight from La Guardia. My primary reasons for selecting this hotel were proximity to the airport and the price.

However, I was surprised by how the hotel was well kept and clean. I will certainly use Sleep Inn again when I fly from La Guardia.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Vasseghy
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Our room on the top floor had fantastic views of the city. The room was good size for nyc and was well equipped. The tv channel choice was limited, no msnbc etc. and reception was poor. The breakfast was very good. The hotel is a little dicey to get to late at night, not the best area. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank fehlow
Reviewed February 2, 2019

I think this is a nice hotel to stay if you are visiting New York. It is really close to a subway station from where you can take subways that take you to Midtown after three of four stations.
The hotel rooms quite nice. Beds are comfortable and the rooms were quite clean. We were very lucky to get rooms on the top floor of the hotel. The views from the rooms were amazing. We could see the whole Manhattan skyline. Even the Empire State building. It was so beautiful.
The service was very kind and friendly. The people at the reception helped us a lot with the transportation and to get around the city.
The breakfast is ok. There is not much variety, but it is enough for the price I would say. The only issue is that the breakfast room is a bit small so it normally got crowded. We never had to wait queue though.
The surroundings of the hotel seemed a bit dark in the night, but we never felt unsafe. There was a lot of police in the streets. Besides, the subway station is just 3 minutes walk to the hotel, so you don't need to stay outside long.
I definitely recommend to stay!

Room tip: Top floor rooms
Date of stay: August 2018