Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Travelocity
All reviews north wing car show nice size memorial day weekend close to town lake village summer microwave deck lg
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Chose this resort due to it being located lakeside. The room itself was stuffy, there was no daily housekeeping available, and the towel rod in our room fell off on the first night. Beds were clean but the whole place has a roadside motel feel to it. Extremely nice lobby staff and good pool. The Club Hamilton restaurant had an ok buffet but service was lacking. Beach was a tiny strip of land. Did not get to check out their Rooftop Bar & Cabana. Ample parking.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank FireroseNY
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

This place was a complete wreck from Top to bottom. The carpet in the room was disgusting and dirty. The bathroom was disgusting. The girl Olivia at the counter couldn’t care less when told of problems. I wish I read the reviews before going because they all have the same things in common. Filthy rooms and awful rude staff. Management obviously could care less because they see the same awful reviews and do nothing to rectify the problems. IT WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE TO ALLOW YOUR KIDS TO STAY AT THIS NASTY MOTEL. Go somewhere else!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MARGARET17507
Reviewed 9 September 2021

Very outdated room 708. One light bulb is out. Phone doesn’t work. They didn’t leave us enough towels when they only clean rooms at check out. We did double clean and disinfect the whole room ourselves. The A/C is crazy loud and it doesn’t seem to be cooling as expected. It’s is super dusty too.
Would come back but prolly will pick a better room next time that’s doesn’t need to use stairs and that’s close to the lake or the pool.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021

This was the most awful resort that I have ever been too. The day we arrived the room had spider webs hanging from the ceiling, lights didn't work, hair in the bed, bathroom disgusting. When asked to switched to a newer room they informed me it would not be ready for several days. After looking for a different place to stay we left. The management was rude and unaccomadtating they screamed at me in the lobby and was extremely unprofessional. She told me spiders make webs get over it. I would never recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I was a bit leery when I check in because when I walked in the lobby to check in there a heated discussion going on about a wrong room assignment and there was a lot of yelling and I was a bit shocked by the way the Staff was talking to the customer. But, i gave them the benefit of the doubt.. My stay was good, very clean rooms.. Until, I encountered the same nasty lady at the front desk. She claimed to be the front desk manager. If she was, she was a trashy disgusting person. When I addressed my issues she laughed at me and pretty much degraded me. The only reason I stayed here was because Marine Village was sold out.(we have been staying at marine village for 40years+) MY FAMILY WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS PROPERTY AGAIN. We travel alot and have never been treated like this EVER at any property we have stayed at. I have been coming to Lake George for over 50 years and this is the worst experience I've ever had.

Room tip: DON'T STAY HERE
Date of stay: August 2021