“GREAT STEAK”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #63 of 285 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stop often on friday nights. The steaks are always good. The service is always good. The meal comes out quickly. And the prices are good. Would recommend

1  Thank Steve T

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have never had a bad steak at the Texas Roadhouse. I get the 6 oz sirloin and it is always very tender and tasty. You can't beat their early bird meals during the week. Always a good experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Well since we venture there every once in awhile I state one never leaves with a empty stomach. Ample parking, greeted by hostess and seated quite quickly. They have a bar area, plenty of TV sets, extremely friendly waiters or waitresses, a large can of fresh peanuts on each table with hot tasty rolls. The portions are large, a hugh menu for everyones taste buds, etc... A chain but in my opinion a good chain restaurant. Pleasant meal each and every time we dine there. Each review I have posted is favorable but since patrons will have their own opinion, one should dine there to form their own opinion. Mine, a extremely nice restaurant to dine and converse with friends.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The place just recently opened. A friend was in town and wanted steak. Forgoing the 2-3 establishments known for steak, we gave it a try. We were not disappointed.

At the the entry, while waiting to be seated, various cuts of steaks were on displayed. Already it exceeded my expectations. Seated, overly friendly wait staff took drink and dinner orders. Both of us ordered the bone-in rib eye steak ($26) I got mine medium rare and my friend got medium. 15 minutes later our dinner arrived nicely grilled on both sides. Cutting into it and finally sampling the perfectly cooked steak just melted in my mouth. Heavenly.

We have all been to various restaurants and at times our steak comes over cooked and dried. Thank goodness, that wasn’t the case on my first outing here. I will definite return.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We chose this restaurant because it was the closest to our hotel. It was a Saturday night and parking was tough even though they have a lot. The place is huge, but the wait was still about half an hour. The free peanuts helped with that but people who had small children were leaving. I had grilled chicken and the others some type of steak. All thought the food was good and large portions so we took leftovers home. Service was very good. Prices were reasonable. Would definitely eat here again if I were looking for a quick place to eat.