“Pick Up and Go”
Review of Farmer's Chicken and Ribs - CLOSED

Farmer's Chicken and Ribs
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Juicier Tastier and Healthier Chicken. Hickory Smoked Baby Back Ribs and our side dishes are made fresh in our kitchen every day.
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I got 2 main items from this place and both were delicious. I'm big on food not being greasy, and I was expecting the food to be greasy and heavy. It was anything but that. There was a lot of food and none of it was greasy. We called in the order and it was ready in about 15 minutes; FYI - this is more of a pick up and go place, rather than a sit down place. They do have seating but it looks far from comfortable with the bright lights and small tables. It would be awesome if they converted this place to make it more sit down friendly. If you live in the area or are looking for plentiful food, I'd give this spot a try.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Nasty tasting and very expensive. I don't think they will be in business to long. Better off going to popeyes.

Date of visit: March 2018
Gary M, Owner at Farmer's Chicken and Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Well thanks for giving it a try Larry. We cannot be everything to everyone. Some people just prefer unhealthy greasy food and that is not what we do. Good luck.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great Food. Clean. Great service. Food is fresh and you get a good size portion. Highly recommend picking up anything on the menu

Date of visit: February 2018

Thank you for being our customer Toby. We are launching a new loyalty program to reward our great customers.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The place is small, but worth the trip. I had the chicken and rib dinner. The chicken came out fresh and nice and moist. The spare ribs are a dry rub and reminds me of ribs I had in Texas. The service was friendly and the owner came out to make sure everything was good

Very strong recommendation

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I was very disappointed. The chicken was dry. The ribs were dry and too spicy. The bbq sauce was ok. the mac and cheese was not worth it and the cole slaw, although good flavor, was too wet. The people were nice and the place was clean and I will not be back.

Date of visit: December 2017