“Way Too Noisy”
Review of Grafton Street Pub

Grafton Street Pub
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Reviewed 31 May 2021

I am told outside is much nicer. Inside is way too noisy. I couldn't hear the person next to me speak.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank bobr264
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Was at the nearby Hyatt for a week of work and stumbled upon the Grafton Street Pub on my first night in the area. Wings were very, very good! Ask for the small order to go with their chili, which was also very good! Fought the crowds on St. Patricks day for a Corned Beef that was too much bread. Staff was very friendly, which is the main reason I came back so often.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2019

We googled places to eat while waiting for our hotel room to be ready and found this little gem! My husband, son and I had a couple of beers and ordered, French onion soup, wings and the Reuben sandwich....awesome food! My son ended up getting another order of wings since they were so good. Paula, the bartender, was so nice and the service was perfect! She informed us of where the wedding venues were where we were attending and told us to come back the next day in between the service and reception since there was a 3 hour wait.
We returned the next day with other family members and Laura(I think that was her name) , the bartender that day was just as awesome as Paula! Beers and food again...excellent service, great food and such nice people there!
Thanks for a wonderful visit to your Pub, a definite hidden gem! Wish you were in Bel Air, MD!
Thanks again to Paula! (Sending prayers for her little granddaughter!)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 7 May 2019

We were in town visiting for the weekend and stopped in around 8:30 on a Friday night for some burgers! Both mine and my husband's burgers were great and our server Jamie 2 was the best ever! We went back on Sunday for drinks with friends and family and had a great time again!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Beer was good, as expected. Irish coffee terrible. Food - we took burgers, somehow everything was over-cooked. Even medium done meat. Won't come back for food.

Date of visit: October 2018