Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews kaaterskill falls breakfast was delicious hunter mountain house is beautiful other guests highly recommend this b b great weekend gorgeous views kelly tannersville porch hosts hiking waterfall wraparound privacy muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

I found Rosehaven Inn listed on AirB&B under the name Romantic Room near Hunter Mountain. Having concerns about traveling and staying in hotels and BnB’s during this Covid pandemic, I asked the proprietor Kelly many questions regarding the safety measures she was taking in reopening her BnB. Kelly specifically told me that during our selected dates she was only renting out her BnB at 50% capacity. This is untrue. It later came to my attention that she is renting at FULL capacity. In addition she would not rent to me using AirBnB and insisted that I book using her personal website. Kelly’s business practices are misleading and deplorable. Especially during a pandemic and national health crisis. Anyone looking for a healthy and safe environment to stay on vacation, DO NOT BOOK ROSEHAVEN. You are walking into a dangerous situation. With her seven day no refund policy she will keep your money after deceiving you. Kelly also runs THE SUITES AT CURRAN’S in Tannersville. STAY AWAY. Kelly is despicable and corrupt.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank GoldStandard1
Kelly Coughlin, Owner at Rosehaven Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

You should have reached out to me with your mistaken concern that I was booking at 100% BEFORE you cancelled and I could have reassured you that this was NOT the case. Since reopening on July 3, part of my COVID response has been, and continues to be, limiting my occupancy to weekends ONLY, and, only at 50% occupancy (2 rooms). I can only assume that you saw my online calendar which showed that all 4 of my rooms at Rosehaven were “Occupied” on the weekend you had reserved. As soon as I get two reservations, I go into my system and “block” the remaining two rooms to ensure I don’t exceed my 50% occupancy. Thus, there are 2 rooms booked and 2 rooms blocked; the reservation system will indicate 4 rooms occupied.

Furthermore I never insisted that you book through my personal website while you were communicating with me on Airbnb. In fact, after you found the Rosehaven website and read the reviews, you chose to reserve a room which was not listed on Airbnb, and instead booked a different room directly through my site.

Finally, let’s be clear about the cancellation policy which you agreed with prior to executing the online reservation: Anytime up until 7days prior to your arrival, your first night deposit is refunded LESS a $40 cancellation fee. If the cancellation is within 7 days of your arrival, you are responsible for the full amount. Since you cancelled outside of the 7 day period, I promptly refunded your deposit less $40.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

My boyfriend and I had such an amazing weekend stay with Kelly and Sean. We came for a romantic ski weekend, but didn’t want to stay near the mountain. The hospitality at Rosehaven is unmatched by any in the area. The room we stayed in had a balcony with stunning views. The downstairs had a place for us to drink the wine we brought while also snuggling up by the fireplace. The morning breakfast was made to order, and was tasty and delicious. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

My husband and I booked two nights at this beautiful B&B and had a peaceful and relaxing weekend. Kelly is a great hostess and an amazing cook. Best scone I ever had. The shared space was inviting and nostalgic of a classier time.
Our room and private bath was meticulously clean and quiet.
The innkeeper’s attention to detail and thoughtfulness is obvious throughout the inn. A must stay if you’re in the area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019

We stayed at Rosehaven for a long weekend. The house is perfectly situated between the quaint downtown area in Haines Falls and the iconic hiking trails in Kaatershill Falls. Sean and Kelly keep the place squeaky clean and make fantastic food to get you moving. They are hikers as well and gave us great advice to find the best nearby trail destinations. We had a fun, relaxing weekend checking out the small downtown area and sampling some of the local restaurants. We plan on returning...maybe next time with friends to share the experience.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Wish we had planned more than 2 nights at the Rosehaven. Just what we needed to recharge our batteries. Cozy - Super Clean - Friendly Host - Beautiful Setting - And the BEST SCONES EVER!!! This place is even better than the pics on the website. Kelly struck the perfect balance between being a helpful host and giving us our space. If it’s not obvious, I highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: October 2019