“Fantastico!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I felt compelled to write a review for these guys. I met some friends there last night - the food and the service was excellent. I had the best mushroom risotto I have ever tasted - perfect amount and temperature! Nothing was too much trouble - I highly recommend Caffe Gondola - just a few minutes walk from Staines Station so very convenient if you are drinking!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This little Italian restaurant is superb. The staff are friendly and attentive, we always feel welcome coming here as a couple or with family and friends.

The food is always of a high standard, home-cooked and rustic. The Nero d’Avola wine is always a winner too!

Great food, great value and great staff. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Went here Saturday night, would highly recommend popping in for lunch/dinner. Food was beautiful - we both had fish from specials menu. Staff were very welcoming and attentive

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for the first time with my family after a recommendation from a friend. The food was authentic Italian and absolutely delicious! I must say that the spaghetti carbonara(being the only thing eat at italian restaurants) was one of the best I have ever had!

1  Thank shreeyapankhania
Reviewed January 22, 2018

had a really nice steak here, the service was good the wine nice, and it has a good feel, maybe a little quite when we visited but it was early