“Perfect All Around”

Turtle Bay - Staines
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Staines
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The service was amazing and very quick, our waiter Kieran was on point, very professional and everything you would want being serve at a restaurant he had it all. The lady manager made us feel more welcomed and made sure that we was happy with what we ordered and always checked on our table. On top of that the whole team mad it a great experience for a different environment. Furthermore to compliment the great service the food and drink were amazing.

To top it off I left my retainers in a tissue on the table, I realised once I got to my car, went back and the table had been cleared. Every staff member helped to look for it and eventually it was found by Kieran. Absolutely amazing experience, overall 10/10.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (989)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

My waitress was really amazing, she really made the day for me and. My friends, she gave us quick service and was really polite when serving us drinks, her knowledge of the drinks was really amazing and she helped us select the right drinks

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Thank you so much for the lovely service. Ioana was lovely and on top of her game making sure we was satisfied through the whole time we was here . Thank you so much xx

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Our waitresses Gabi was lovely and made sure we made the best of our deal. All servers were kind and welcoming, and the drinks were great!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

My guys Ambrose and Dawid hooked up the mandem with the drinks, shout outs Harry an them man there