“Tony makes good pizza!”

Corner Stone Pizza Cafe
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Good NYC style pizza, garlic knots are also tasty and they make good wings. Eat in or take out. Staff is always friendly as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

This place is awesome – wish I could give it more stars. Earlier this week, I wanted to have some food delivered to a co-worker who had major surgery and came home from the hospital that day. I live in Albany and she lives in Hudson Falls. I rang the Cornerstone and Andrea answered my call. She was super understanding when I explained what I was trying to do. I think that my friend’s house was actually a little out of their delivery area, but they were kind enough to go anyway. That means more than I can possibly say. And my co-worker was overjoyed by having the food delivered so she didn’t have to worry about cooking for a few days. Plus, she said everything is delicious! I am looking forward to eating at the Cornerstone the next time I’m in the Glens Falls area. In the meantime, my heartfelt thanks to Andrea and everyone at the Cornerstone Café. You are excellent at your profession and have a lot to be proud of.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Corner Stone Cafe's door was open to the beautiful fall weather. I had been traveling for many hours with little sleep and little food. When seated, after I had my food half eaten, I began noticing details; the many dead bugs on the floor, spills on the floor that had dried unclean. I thought the kitchen would definitely be cleaner. Wrong! There were particles all over the floor of who knows what that were readily apparent from in front of the counter. The tabletop where I had been seated had been cleaned. Hopefully the floor is all they overlooked in cleaning.

3  Thank TRBFSDM
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We always stopped by for their pinwheels during Glens Falls' Take a Bite and finally decided to try them out for dinner ---- and all four of us were very pleasantly surprised at the variety of their menu and after a couple bites of our meals -- we all agreed this would not be our last time having a meal there. Portions were a good size -- two had leftovers from their pasta dishes and neither gentleman of the group could finish our chicken parm hero or philly supreme hero. And remember to bring your own bottle if you so choose.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My wife and I stopped by at the "Cornerstone Pizza Cafe" for dinner and the place is a gem. We had the best Calzone and Stramboli ever and the salad was fresh and perfectly seasoned. We strongly recommend this place to get an excellent meal..