“worth the trip”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

the place is known for the make your own pasta dishes. OMG, you get enough food for 2 people. you choose the pasta and whatever else you want on it. it is awesome. definitely worth stopping by. staff was very friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank rosek1960

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I came here for lunch with a few of my gal pals and we enjoyed the soups and sandwiches. My friend said it was one of the best Chicken Salad sandwiches she had ever had. The only reason this did not get 5 stars was because they do not serve alcohol and we really wanted some wine with our food.

1  Thank millsjackie
Reviewed 23 August 2016

While out and about looking for a place to eat,we decided to check downtown Glens Falls out. We stopped at a coffee spot first but were not satisfied with its menu as far as dinner went. We walked a bit further and noticed a menu out in front of the Gourmet Cafe'. They had a wide variety of food. The wife and I had both been there before (apparently not with each other!) and agreed it was good before. We were quickly greeted by the host who appeared to be the chef/owner's son. He politely seated and we were quickly met by Haillie,our server. We both ordered The roast beef,horseradish and cheddar pannini. This was good but could have used a bit more horseradish. The service was excellent and the chef appeared very interested in his customers and mentoring the boy. This is definitely worth a try and we'll be back.

2  Thank Pete H
Reviewed 17 June 2016

This is a great local place to have lunch or dinner. I have celiac disease and their gluten free menu is superb. I have eaten here numerous times and they totally understand cross-contamination, so I've never had a problem. And.... the food is delicious! I'm so glad I gave them a chance as I keep going back again and again.

1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Wonderful food and good service. The food is always fresh and the owners are very friendly. This has become one of my favorite places for lunch. I always recommend this place as a great place for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Donna D