Casa De Leela(La Digue Island)
US$142
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Chateau St Cloud(La Digue Island)
US$198
US$172
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Bernique Guesthouse(La Digue Island)
US$120
TripAdvisor
Cabanes Des Anges(La Digue Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Benjamine Guest House(La Digue Island)
TripAdvisor
Belle Amie Guest House(La Digue Island)
TripAdvisor
Bwaver Cottage(La Digue Island)
2,018 results
All reviewsgarden villaa la carte restaurantoutdoor bathroompool barbuggy serviceour honeymoonelectric buggiesturn down servicethe general managerbeautiful poolfree bikesbest hotel on the islandluxurious hotelbuggy driversguest relationscouples massageevening buffet
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I again spent my holiday on my most favorite place. Island La Digue and Le Domaine de L´Orangeraie are quaranty of best holiday in tropical paradise. I´m traveling all around the world, visiting best hotels and restaurants, but I never write review. Generally I´m very satisfied, but only La Digue and Le Domaine I can name as my second home. This paradise island with the most beautiful beaches, fresh tropical rainforest, wild nature and especially crystal azure warm ocean makes me always feel so happy. As well all hotel staff were as always very kind, pleasant and professional. All our stay was amazing. We really enjoyed. Food, wine, cocktails.Villa was clean. We received all what we wished. And. I never look at tininesses. Im realy happy that I have opportunity to spend my holiday at this place. One more time I want to thank all the staff

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went to get cocktails by the pool on a hot, sunny day. The Barman booted us out of the pool unceremoniously, saying we had the option of paying an exorbitant fee for pool use, or that we had 10 minutes to finish our cocktails before we had to leave. The cocktails themselves were hideously overpriced. Not impressed

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank michelle19902017
Eric B, General Manager at Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear michelle19902017 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review ,we understand your frustration about our Swimming pool access clearly displayed at the entrance of the resort .
Usually our external guests ask about the use before jumping in the pool , which avoids such misunderstanding ..

However , we will be delighted to welcome you at Le Domaine de l'Orangeraie for your next stay on ;La Digue .

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We have just finished our staying at “Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie”. It is, with no doubts, the best hotel of La Digue. The rooms are clean, spacious, elegant and comfortable. The Charme Villa’s bathroom is as wonderful as the environment in which it is located. The staff is always kind, polite and ready to answer your questions. The Santosha’s buffet, used for breakfast and dinner, is good but not excellent.
The drinks in the pool bar are too much expensive compared to other LaDigue’s bars.
The pool and it’s surroundings are breathtaking, but there was only one problem: at 6pm the personnel started to tidy up the sun beds and all the other stuff, when the sun was still shining in the sky. At 6pm they said that we could not lie down no more. We asked for towels, always at 6pm, but towels were not available anymore.
Furthermore the WiFi was a bit slow, but every place was well-covered.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank riccardorimini27
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We did not stay here but we went for our Valentines Dinner which was beyond beautiful! The wine was fabulous and the food delicious. The service here is top notch and the atmosphere is so relaxed. We enjoyed our dinner so much we came back the second night for the A la Carte menu to finish off our stay on La Digue.

Thank you La Domaine!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

La Digue the small island of seychelles, and this is the best hotel of La digue, very near to jetty, just 2 minute walking distance, Mr Raja welcomed us with a Great "GONG", later they made us relaxed by providing cold towel and welcome drinks while preparing for our smooth checkin, Room was very beautifully decorated in the amidst in nature, we stayed for 2 nights and celebrated our anniversary there, they have made very beautiful cabana setup on beach to make our day memorable, i faced problem with only vegetarian meal, though staff was very friendly and ready to help, they cook vegetarian meal for us, but you won't get much options in that, except fruits, salad, Pasta and pizza. but my overall experience is very good, hence i want to return back to this property again in future. Thanks for your services team.

Stayed: February 2018