Econo Lodge
Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview(Elmira)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
US$56
US$50
US$55
US$110
US$102
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$69
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning(Horseheads)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$97
Country Inn
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsno elevatorbagelsrooms are cleana small strip mallbed was comfortablehot breakfastwould stay here againmajor highwayironing boardcold cerealone night staybudget hotelthe entire staffking roommark twainconvenient locationmicrowave
Reviewed 2 December 2015

This Econo Lodge is in a great location, several stores and restaurants very close by. The hotel is clean, newer bathroom and desk/chair. The only issue we had was the light above the sink would not come on all the time, i believe the switch was bad. We had the room right next to the office, occasionally we would hear noise from there. Overall a nice hotel and would stay there again, rates were excellent.

Stayed: November 2015
Yatin P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor review of your recent stay during your visit to Elmira, I will be sure to have the light looked at by our Maintenance team and corrected right ways. we hope you will continue to visit us during your travels and till then we hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

We were greeted upon arrival by a very friendly lady who explained anything and everything we needed to know. And all with a smile on her face! The room size was HUGE and spacious compared to a lot of Econo Lodges we have been in. It had a micro and refrig, good lighting, extremely CLEAN, the water in the tub DRAINED when you showered (which I can't say about all hotels). The water pressure was very good also and hot water was immediate. Bed was very comfortable. Can't comment on the free breakfast cause we didn't partake. Price was perfect for us. We definitely will stay here again next year when coming through again. Room 203 - great one!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvvisor of your recent stay with use, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to thank both our front desk staff and housekeeping team on the great work they do for our guest. we hope you will continue to visit us during your visits to Elmira, and till then have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

My daughter had a baby last week and my two daughters stayed for two nights here while visiting from NC. The first night we bought subs from Wegman's and brought them to our room to put in the refrigerator for later... Opened the door to the refrigerator and it smelled terrible! It wasn't cold and didn't work, but at that point it was midnight and I didn't want to bother the front desk. The next morning I talked with the housekeeper and told her the refrigerator was not working. She was polite and said she would tell the front desk and have them bring up another one. By that point our three subs were ruined and our lunch/dinner had to be thrown in the garbage. Needless to say, the refrigerator was never taken care of while we were there and about $30 of food was spoiled. Otherwise, the room was adequate for our needs. We were on the second floor in Room 209.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Yatin P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

I would like to Thank you for taking the time complete a TripAdvisor review, I am very sorry about the Fridge failing during your visit and having to through away the meals you had purchased and I ask you to please feel free to contact me and we will she what we might be able to do to improve this situation, I hope you will considering visiting us again, till then we hope you have a great holiday season.

Econo lodge Elmira
(603) 739-2000

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Not the most up-to-date interior but the room was clean and definitely will come back next year! It was cool that they had a selection of DVD movies to borrow at the front desk, and fridge, microwave in the room was very nice

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Yatin P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review, I am very happy to hear you found your room to be clean and comfortable, please to hear your were able to take advantage of our free DVD rentals, we hope you will continue to visit us during your visit to Elmira and till then we hope you have a wonderful remainder to the year.

Econolodge

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

My family and our 2 dogs come to the hotel quite often. We enjoy the staff, they are always so friendly. Rooms are always clean. I work in hotels and I'm very picky. They are always accommodating when ever I need anything.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Yatin P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review, it is always a pleasure having you stay with us. I will be sure to thank our entire staff for making your stay a wonderful one and I know they will agree we all hope to see you again soon, Till then have a great fall and a wonderful remainder to the year.

Thank you again.