“Birthday Gathering”

Irish Coffee Pub Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in East Islip
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Whether you're planning a quiet celebration for 20 people or a lavish party for 225, Irish Coffee Pub, featuring the Waterford Room, is the perfect setting. We are located between New York City and the storied Hamptons, on the south shore of Long Island. At Irish Coffee Pub, you and your guests will enjoy a warm, intimate atmosphere that invites a great time.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a romantic dinner or like we did a small birthday celebration this is the place to go. We were a total of 7 adults. A few of us arrived early and had a drink at the bar. The bartender was fantastic and keep the customers happy -he also made great drinks.
We then moved to our table for dinner, that was in front of the singer -perfect place to be for us. He was great and we had a blast because of it.
We ordered I had the aha tuna app. I had to send it back. I am a lover of aha tuna, but this tasted like it was covered in vinegar, in all the times I had been there this was a first. I was thrilled that the waitress asked if I would like something else, then the manager came over and apologized. This was very appreciated and showed they cared about every thing that was brought out.
The main meals came out I ordered the Chilean sea bass, my husband had the fish and chips, 3 other people had the filet Migon and lobster tail. Everyone raved about the dinner.

We had a wonderful time and I would recommend this restaurant to all.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Irish Coffee Pub Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you so much Katherine, we are so happy you're so satisfied with the food, drinks and service. We hope you join us back here soon!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, loved the scallops Sligo along with shrimp cocktail. Very good French onion soup. Fried shrimp very good as well. Great service, attentive and quick. Nice atmosphere.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Irish Coffee Pub Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for this amazing review and feedback!! Come back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I was looking for an Irish Pub but was surprised by a really nice restaurant. I sat at the bar with a work colleague and had a few drinks and some great appetizers. The shrimp was fresh and the seared tuna was awesome. I was looking for wings but was pleasantly surprised. Hats off to John the bartender. Nice place!

2  Thank Mbrookslxa

Thank you so much for this amazing review and feedback, we're so happy you enjoyed your time with us!! Come back soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

just came back from another fantastic meal at the irish coffee pub. had the rack of lamb and it was fantastic ,was well worth the 45 min drive. we'll definitely go back again.

Aly G, Manager at Irish Coffee Pub Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you so much! We're so glad you enjoyed your meal and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we look forward to seeing you in again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We go to the pub often and always have a great meal. The atmosphere is alway Irish and the staff are great.

Aly G, Manager at Irish Coffee Pub Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks Rick! We're so glad you enjoy coming in to see us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and let us know about your experience! We look forward to seeing you in again soon!