“Dinner was GREAT!”

Hometown Cafe
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in East Islip
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My husband and I went here on Friday evening for dinner. We thought it would be different but didn't know what to expect. Well I shouldn't say surprisingly because we come here often for breakfast but dinner was FABULOUS! He had a bowl of Manhattan Clam Chowder which was really good and I had baked clams which were out of this world! I also had a special of tortolinni with ala vodka sauce and it was delicious! Waitress was very nice and the place was not busy at all! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My husband have started a tradition of riding our bikes to Hometown on Sunday mornings. They have a great breakfast menu and is very reasonable. Do be prepared to possibly have to wait for a table. We normally eat at the counter.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Good, fast and cost. I like to eat on patio in warm weather.
Haven't been in a while. Injury issues. But have been there a lot and will go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Hometown Cafe is located on Main Street in East Islip. It's a great stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The food is good and reasonably priced

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The food was ok, nothing outstanding. Decor was minimal. Prices were reasonable. Service was predictable.

1  Thank Number1girl