“Fun! Fun! Fun!”

More Info
US$32.99*
and up
Zoom Flume Water Park Full Day Ticket
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Took my four granddaughters for the day. We had a blast! Rented a cabana that was on the wave pool. Very comfortable and affordable. The food was above average and very good. The staff throughout was young and very well-versed in all aspects of the park. Everyone who worked there was very helpful and loved their job. I would highly recommend this for any sized family. Affordable and fun, fun, fun!

2  Thank Jennifer J
ed k, Owner at Zoom Flume, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your recent visit to Zoom Flume. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with your Grandchildren at Zoom Flume and that you thought highly of our staff and park amenities. We believe that our cabanas are some of the nicest looking cabanas in the water park industry. Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to se you again in the near future!

All reviews
"small cooler"
"upstate ny"
"phone call"

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A fun way to spend a summer afternoon - water slides with and without tubes. Be prepared to wait in line for the most popular ones, though. Some of the ride attendants are great, and some are clearly bored out of their minds.

2  Thank FChowdhary
Reviewed 24 July 2017

It is a rather small water park but surpassed our expectations! Rent a cabana! Even though it states you can't bring food in, we saw several families with bags of food!

1  Thank becwatch
ed k, General Manager at Zoom Flume, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that Zoom Flume surpassed your expectations and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went to Zoom Flume on Saturday July 22, 2017 so that my husband and I could spend the day relaxing and having fun celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary and 9 years together - I will tell you that I will never go back here again!!! To start with having a limit on the size of the cooler that you can bring in is not the best idea - I can go to Water Slide World in Lake George and not worry about the size of my cooler - then there was algae on the stairs coming off the exit of one of the rides, so this is not very sanitary. Then lastly and my biggest complaint is that there are weight limits on the rides (?) The rides are extremely similar to the ones at Water Slide World where there are no weight limits on any rides..... I spoke to the Assistant Manager and he only answer to this form of discrimination was that it is for safety reasons - I call BS! The rides are made in the same fashion and same way as those at Water Slide World but yet at Water Slide World we never have an issue going there.
I will say that with the discrimination issue and the poor customer service from the Assistant Manager they have lost my business and my friends business and I was not the only person complaining about the weight limits - there were several people and families complaining about it!
This park is not a good place to go!

1  Thank Robin B

Thank you for taking the time to visit Zoom Flume Water Park on July 22. We hope you enjoyed the free Magic Show that performed at Zoom Flume that weekend. We appreciate any and all feedback, however with regards to the weight limit: that is decided by the company who engineers and manufactures the rides as well as the NYS Labor Department, not Zoom Flume. Just like all water parks, we have to follow and enforce the guidelines set forth by the slide manufacturer and the NYS Labor Dept. In actuality, Zoom Flume has only two adult waterslides in the entire park limited by weight. The maximum weight is 250 lbs. on those two slides and is clearly stated at the slide entrance. All other adult slides at Zoom Flume are not limited by weight. Therefore, to label that as discrimination is inaccurate as we are following safety guidelines that ALL water parks must follow and that Zoom Flume did not create.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Zoom Flume is certainly one of the best water parks I've been to. There is a very good diversity in the slides, with each one having something different to offer. My group's personal favorite was the Wild River, a multi-person raft slide, which we rode twice. We also had an awesome time racing each other on Grand Prix Splashway, braving the Mighty Anaconda, and going head first on the Zoom Flume's namesake mat slide. If you're looking for relaxation, there's a lazy river, a pool with various water features, and an abundance of sun decks. My group did nearly every attraction in the park in five hours, lunch included.

Where Zoom Flume really stands out is it's wave pool, the best one I have ever been in. The waves are huge and very powerful. I was easily picked up off my feet every time. It also goes deeper than wave pools usually do. My friends and I spent more time here than anywhere else. Just be prepared for the possibility of accidentally bumping into people.

If you're looking for options for very young children, there is a children's pool with a pelican waterslide near the lazy river, a wild-west themed area, and rainbow-themed pool off of the wave pool, and a small tube slide especially for children. Since my group consisted entirely of young adults. I can't give any more personal testimony other than that I saw these.

The food here is actually reasonably priced. There is a main food court near the Mighty Anaconda that has your typical burgers, chicken fingers, and hot dogs. There are also grilled chicken wraps for the more health-conscious. In addition, there is a pizza place near the wave pool. You can bring in a small lunch-sized cooler provided it does not exceed a certain size. Lockers are reasonably priced as well: my group of four were able to fit all of our things into one jumbo locker. The restrooms are as clean as they possibly can be in a water park.

There were only two real caveats we had. One is that the park's layout is rather confusing. The entrances to slides are not always apparent and most of the time the entrance will be nowhere near the exit. We had to do a lot of asking for directions. The other is that this park is certainly made for smaller (IE: lighter) people. My group couldn't do Typhoon Twister because, although we met the weight requirement for single tubes, no single rides were being allowed and we exceeded the weight requirement for double rides. We did get more used to the layout as the day went on.

I overall heartily recommend Zoom Flume for both groups of adults and families with children. Here are my tips:

- Females: Wear a one piece swimsuit! I was the only one in my group who did and my friends all almost lost their bottoms at various points throughout the day
- Come as close to opening as you can before it gets crowded
- Buy your ticket online to avoid waiting in the ticket line
- There is either a show or a celebrity meet-and-greet most weekends: it is good to check the website about these to see what will be going on while you're there.

A great time awaits you.

2  Thank Melanie H