“Super fun water park”

More Info
US$32.99*
and up
Zoom Flume Water Park Full Day Ticket
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Zoom Flume is certainly one of the best water parks I've been to. There is a very good diversity in the slides, with each one having something different to offer. My group's personal favorite was the Wild River, a multi-person raft slide, which we rode twice. We also had an awesome time racing each other on Grand Prix Splashway, braving the Mighty Anaconda, and going head first on the Zoom Flume's namesake mat slide. If you're looking for relaxation, there's a lazy river, a pool with various water features, and an abundance of sun decks. My group did nearly every attraction in the park in five hours, lunch included.

Where Zoom Flume really stands out is it's wave pool, the best one I have ever been in. The waves are huge and very powerful. I was easily picked up off my feet every time. It also goes deeper than wave pools usually do. My friends and I spent more time here than anywhere else. Just be prepared for the possibility of accidentally bumping into people.

If you're looking for options for very young children, there is a children's pool with a pelican waterslide near the lazy river, a wild-west themed area, and rainbow-themed pool off of the wave pool, and a small tube slide especially for children. Since my group consisted entirely of young adults. I can't give any more personal testimony other than that I saw these.

The food here is actually reasonably priced. There is a main food court near the Mighty Anaconda that has your typical burgers, chicken fingers, and hot dogs. There are also grilled chicken wraps for the more health-conscious. In addition, there is a pizza place near the wave pool. You can bring in a small lunch-sized cooler provided it does not exceed a certain size. Lockers are reasonably priced as well: my group of four were able to fit all of our things into one jumbo locker. The restrooms are as clean as they possibly can be in a water park.

There were only two real caveats we had. One is that the park's layout is rather confusing. The entrances to slides are not always apparent and most of the time the entrance will be nowhere near the exit. We had to do a lot of asking for directions. The other is that this park is certainly made for smaller (IE: lighter) people. My group couldn't do Typhoon Twister because, although we met the weight requirement for single tubes, no single rides were being allowed and we exceeded the weight requirement for double rides. We did get more used to the layout as the day went on.

I overall heartily recommend Zoom Flume for both groups of adults and families with children. Here are my tips:

- Females: Wear a one piece swimsuit! I was the only one in my group who did and my friends all almost lost their bottoms at various points throughout the day
- Come as close to opening as you can before it gets crowded
- Buy your ticket online to avoid waiting in the ticket line
- There is either a show or a celebrity meet-and-greet most weekends: it is good to check the website about these to see what will be going on while you're there.

A great time awaits you.

2  Thank Melanie H
"small cooler"
"upstate ny"
"phone call"

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Nice clean family park, however if you weigh more than 150 pounds this may not be the park for you. This park has a nice wave pool and cool water rides. However you are weighed before being allowed to get on the rides. My husband & son are 205 pounds solid and both were not allowed to get on the rides due to their weight. As with most amusement parks food & snacks are overpriced. $5 for a pretzel & $5 for a small cup of ice cream melts! In closing the park can use more rides. Rides where all people can enjoy not just rides for people under 150 pounds. Zoom Flume management must understand families come to amusement parks for fun and relaxation not to be weighed and fat shamed. My husband felt humiliated to be weighed then told he was not allowed to get on their rides! Next year we will go back to CamelBack Waterpark in PA!

4  Thank Desiree R
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My family of 3 (2 adults and a 9 year old) had such a blast here. We arrived at opening and stayed until they closed. We had such a great time on all the water rides, zip line and wave pool. If your looking for a family fun day you can't go wrong with Zoom flume. Affordable prices and a full day of fun. The staff is absolutely the sweetest and helpful I've ever come across. Great customer service. I had sent an email at 10:30pm the night before and got a phone call back within minutes.

We brought our lunch in a small cooler and was able to store all our belongings in a big locker. They have cabanas if you want a designated shaded area. If we went with a bigger group we definitely would have reserved one.

We just got home yesterday and my son is asking "when are we going back?"

This is a place we will definitely go back to and recommend to all our friends visiting upstate NY.

1  Thank Rramos0207
ed k, Owner at Zoom Flume, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank You for visiting Zoom Flume Water Park this past week. We are so glad you took the time to travel to Upstate NY to visit us. Zoom Flume has lots of special events scheduled for the rest of the summer (including a visit by Disney's Jenna Ortega on August 5) and hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Two families went to Zoom Flume for the day. 5 kids altogether. 4 adults.
The park has no control over the weather. We were lucky, the weather was perfect.

We had a great time. The kids had a blast!!

Plan on spending the day.

We are able to bring our own food--a plus. There are plenty of picnic tables.

The maximum line wait was 10 minutes. Staff was friendly and I noted that safety was paramount.

Tickets were $32.00 per person.

They check for glass bottles and alcohol upon entry.

Great fun with kids. We would definitely return.

2  Thank FranFromFlushing
ed k, Owner at Zoom Flume, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Zoom Flume Water Park. We appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I love water parks so naturally I've been to most in the Tri-state/ New England area. Zoom Flume was by far the best one I've been to. The first thing I noticed when I entered the park was how clean the pools, pathways and decks were. The beautiful Catskill scenery that surrounded the park made it an idyllic place to spend the day. We were greeted by a very friendly staff who were extremely accommodating and respectful of all of us guests. The best part of the park however was the rides. There was a great variety ranging from relaxing pools and the lazy river to more thrilling ones that attracted the more adventurous types. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back and bring more friends!

2  Thank Erika T
ed k, Owner at Zoom Flume, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit Zoom Flume and for taking the time to review us. We have lots of special events lined up for the rest of our summer season and we hope to see you again soon!