“Great Service, Good Salad Bar - Skip Soup”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in DeWitt
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We had been driving all day and it was nice to find this place within walking distance of our hotel (in fact there are a number of hotels around it). Service was super friendly and very attentive. We chose the unlimited salad bar and the bottomless soup. The salad bar ingredients were numerous, fresh and continuously replenished. The soup was in a small bowl, luke warm and when we asked for refills our server was unaware that it was bottomless (clearly says so on the menu) and had to ask the manager. He gladly brought us a refill when it was clarified but never asked again if we had had enough.

So skip the $3 extra for mediocre soup and stick with the salad bar or anything else on the large menu. We would go again when we are next driving through

1  Thank Dogswood

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We ate late with friends after driving for several hours, so I had just a lighter meal in mind. Salad bar had nice options, so I got the salad bar with soup special. Soup was extra thick and seemed like it had been sitting for a long time - not fresh - but the salad bar was excellent. The others in my group ordered various entrees and all seemed to enjoy their meals. Some clarity on the gluten free options that were advertised would have been helpful - no special indications on the menu for a friend with gluten allergy and the server was uninformed. The server was otherwise friendly and attentive. Overall was a decent dining experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I am in town with multiple associates and I have visited this restaurant multiple times over in the last several months. The service at the bar is possibly the worst service I have received in years. I am trying to order premium drinks and mid way thru ordering the bar mate just walks off!!! WTH is this?? 4.00 dollars a shot and she just walks off??? And while waiting on our to go order of food we are ask to be quite by the Managment Shawn to be quite while he is on a personal call with friends!!!!!!!! My bill every time I come in here is at least 50.00 plus dollars ????? Me and my Corporate company is 100% done with you!!!!! Wow???? Thanks. And Thanks Audrey S for the terrible service!!!!! We are done!!!!!!

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I was stranded in East Syracuse and this restaurant was within walking distance to my hotel. Ate here three times two dinners and one lunch and the food was varied and excellent

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We went here twice during our recent visit. One time was just to the bar for drinks and the bar tender was friendly and helpful without being "in your face". The next night we went back for dinner and again, the staff was mostly helpful and friendly. The server could have done a better job, but mostly it was little stuff like reaching over the first person's food to get a glass across the table. I'd definitely recommend this Ruby Tuesday and will eat here again the next time I'm in town.