Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Priceline
$55
Agoda.com
$42
Travelocity$51
Hotels.com$53
Orbitz.com$53
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

It was our first time in Subic and Clark.

I just want to say Kudos to these 3 hotel staff who made our stay more memorable.
1. Ms.Leslie- who gave us a warm welcome and smooth check in esp we arrived late in the evening.
2. Ms.Sheena who was very helpful in our needs during the entire stay.
3. Most especially to Ms. Jenny who made sure everything we talked about upon reservation was properly endorsed. She was very warm and accommodating and most of all efficient.

Will surely stay in this hotel again in our next visit.

Thank you Leslie, Sheena, and Jenny!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

The hotel looks lonely. Only two people at the lobby, the receptionist and a guy at the door who also helps with luggage. I stayed at the Jr. suite which had a nice view of he bay. Good sized room, good bed. Cold ac but kinda loud. There are ant-like insects on the bed, floor, and counter. There are pieces of hair on the floor and it is very dusty. Restaurant operates only at certain hours so I had to call for food delivery from somewhere else at 2pm.
I stayed at the smaller room last year, it was ok. I thought it was cleaner and better maintained then. There are better hotels in Subic for the same price. Should have chosen a different hotel for a one day r&r.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank oliviadg
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I initially booked for 2nights because I have a scheduled meeting in the area and took advantage of the long weekend for a staycation and continue doing my research in a place far from Manila and noice. I usually stay in a hotel whenever I needed to be far from the typical noice to be able to concentrate on whatever I am currently writing on. I appreciate the effort that a staff called me initially on the day of my check-in to be informed that the room I booked has some mainternance concerned and that I was upgraded in an executive room with no extra charge.

There’s a nice parking across the property and convenience store which is good.

I totally dislike the attitude of the 2 FOs, the first one which I was not able to get the name but she was the one who checked me in and the second is ‘Jenny’ who I was able to communicate with on my 2nd day as I have my breakfast.

Upon check in, the FO was not accommodating at all. I was the one who greeted as I approach the front desk and upon mentioning that I have a reservation, she just asked for an ID and how I want to settle the payment, that’s it! She was totally not warm during the check-in process! It was too quick and I felt like she’s making things quick as possible so she can just chill of some sort. Well, this is how I personally interpret her inappropriate actions.

I booked a deluxe room facing the waters but the room upgrade given to me even if its an executive room looks like it needs some renovations and its facing a parking lot.

There’s was no explanation about what happened to my room, no explanation which room I will be checked-in, no explanation about facilities such as breakfast procedures, hotel policy if there’s one, check-in/check-out, etc! It’s not only the 4 or 5 star hotels do this but all establishments in the tourism and hospitality industry should!

For my 1st breakfast, I went to the front desk and asked about how breakfast goes, the FO named Jenny just gave me a meal stub without out saying anyword, is she mute or what!?

From my room, I called the FO and extended for another night. The FO then was not accommodating even on the fone and aswered my call as if she just woke up from sleep. As I check-out, this FO named Jenny was consistent with her coldness.

The location of the property is nice and quiet but will definitely not go back. As a former hotelier and academician teaching Tourism and Hospitality students, this hotel needs to do a lot of overhaul as regards its customer service and do an upgrade with their staffs.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MissBohemia
Jeffrey R, General Manager at The Reef Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Dear Ms. April,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the opinions of our guests and we are sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience on the service delivered. We hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We have always been recognized for delivering excellent customer service and in this case, it came as a surprise. I personally spoke with the Guest Service Associates that you have mentioned, both of which have been with us for over two years now and they would want to extend their apologies if they have fallen short with your expectation about good service and that they have done their best to attend with all your needs during your stay and have greeted you the best way possible. Please note that we are practicing “express check-in” and we only provide very important details about the hotel during the registration process to avoid long queues and waiting time. Other details are available in the lobby and are also posted in all of our online travel partners for easy reference of travelers like you who prefer to book online for convenience.

I could certainty assure you that any coldness or the likes that you have mentioned are not in any way a standard behavior we deliver. We are truly sorry that you left our facility with such an unfortunate impression.

Again, our apologies and thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to show ourselves in a better light on some other future occasion.

Jeffrey E. Ritumalta

Reviewed December 3, 2018

The hotel is in a very good location. I love that it is walking distance to good restaurants and a coffee shop. There's a real feel of being relaxed and simply enjoying a late afternoon walk. It is also close to a duty-free shop. Our room is spacious, with 1 queen and 1 double bed, a sofa and a kitchenette. Very clean. With a veranda overlooking the sea. A room with park view, I think, would also be nice. Free parking across the road. Although by the road, it was safe. Oh, the hotel staff are friendly. The only downside would be the breakfast place. For families with kids and asthmatic people like me, it is not the place to be. It is a pub by night so in the morning, it smells, of smoke and cigarettes. But their one serving of Filipino silog meal is good (although the beef tapa was pretty small, the others were just right), and they have strong coffee too which I love. Yes, except for the breakfast place, it is a very good boutique hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here regularly for the past 3 years as the hotel is very conveiniently situated. Unfortunately this will be our last visit as quality, service,cleanliness,amenities have rapidly deteriorated. The room had not even been cleaned from the previous guests just the bed made (not even bothered with top sheet), toilet paper empty,toothpaste all over basin mirror and cupboards,mould and grime all over shower and toilet and floor. The mould in main room was dreadful and took out breath away.We made a complaint to reception that night and she said it would be cleaned the next morning, but nothing in fact they never even entered the room. We are terribly disappointed and will neither return nor recommend to anyone else.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank shelleyh904