“Delicious Bangus ala pobre”

My Mommy's House of Kare Kare
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We weren't expecting anything spectacular in this resto, but we found their bangus ala pobre really good. FIsh was really fresh, cooked properly and we paired it with their famous kare kare. It was delicious too. We had bam-i, and sisig which were very tasty.
No regrets eating here as the food and service was really satisfying.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Our family had late lunch here last Nov13. We’re a group of 12 pax. We ordered pork sisig, oxtail kare kare, sinigang na baboy, pinakbet, daing na bangus and lechon kawali. All the dishes are great! Super busog! The servings are big except for lechon kawali. Servers are attentive. We’ll definitely come back to try their other dishes as well as their shakes.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We ended up dining here dinner time since Cocolime restaurant is full. And I was surprised that their dishes are so yummy. I recommend kare-kare and papaitan. Their servings are good for sharing. Price is affordable. We're 9 pax and I just paid 2,700 with a happy tummy. This restaurant is underrated so you should try dining here. This is so near the hotel we're staying Subic Peninsular. Just at the back pool side, walking distance.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Portions are small for the price. Nothing special with their kare-kare. I've tasted better at a cheaper price. Order of their lechon kawali is a platito.

1  Thank vakathan
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Been here Twice! Home cooking! I feel at Home! Kare Kare is the Queen! had different Kare Kake'S each time! Adobong Kambing! Crispy Pata, Traditional Philipino food!, specialty coffees!