All reviews the rooftop swimming pool front desk subic bay chinese restaurant next door western brand spencers restaurant presidential suite nice property bed and pillows great shower yogurt nice pool buffet bfast proper training small balcony the hotel's restaurant olongapo city
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived there in the evening that's why i was very tired that day. I can say that the hotel is good but the staffs are not accommodating. They give special treatment to those foreigners. One of the staff their got angry to us because we were just laughing in the hall and he said we were disturbing the foreigners. The rooms are good and there is a pool at the rooftop and the food is also delicious.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of the hotel are not totally good although it quite elegant. I just feel something on this place its kinda bit scary but the food that they offer are good and the staffs are nice and approachable.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I like the room and how the bed was arranged. I like the pool that located in the rooftop of the hotel and you will see a very nice view from it. The foods were good and delicious. This is a good place to relax and chill.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is also highly recommended. Best western Plus Hotel in Subic have a friendly and accomadating staff. The service of the hotel was great right when we arrived right through to the end of our stay. But the wifi needed to improve more.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I'll give a big thumbs up to this hotel.
The lobby itself is nice. And when we arrived to our rooms. I like the softness of the bed and pillows. And the bathroom is nice and clean. I highly recommend this