Best Western Plus Hotel Subic
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Travelers Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskrooftop poolchinese restaurant next doorsubic bayflat ironserve freshfantastic hotelpresidential suitetop floortoilet flushthe hotel's restaurantchoose this hotelsecurity personnelclean hotelharbor point mallbars and restaurantsi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Not a bad place if you are there for a quick stop over, rooms are comfortable, room service is sadly not up to scratch, it closes at 10pm, breakfast was a bit of a let down for the price you pay for the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I would consider staying at Best Western Plus (Subic) as one of the best decisions I have made in choosing a hotel were my family both from US and the Philippines met up to relax and enjoy each other during our quick visit there to celebrate a very special event - - - the wedding of my son. We were all pleased with the variety of great food; the spacious, clean and well controlled temperature rooms; and above all, we were very satisfied with the staff being friendly, polite and dependable at all times. Thank you Best Western (Subic)! Can't wait to be back again!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank lolitay828
Reviewed September 8, 2017

First should not be a Best Western because does not meet their standards. Hotel is only a few years old, glass picture windows covered in scratches, dead flies on the floor in the Restaurant and a general look that management doesn't care about Western Standards. Did not believe the other poor reviews until I saw for my self. Interaction s with staff failed, as they never followed up on comments made. If it was a non branded hotel charging average rates review would be different but charging as a branded International Hotel should meet the standards of one. The hotel store in the lobby was a joke, no staff a couple shelves of small items and no staff. Several ladies gowns they were trying to sell but not stuff guest would want or need. Nice roof top pool but in need of a good cleaning and better staff. So all these things and then reading the reviews of stolen money from guest room safes, missing expensive electronics from rooms and private safes would make me stay away from Best Western Subic.

I believe the reviews and the replies from management tell a real story.

Review Veberly Anne C “Don't book this hotel! I stayed in this hotel because I thought it was safe, but the housekeeping and maintenance crew had accessed my safe while I was away and stole money from me, the management and staff together with the manager and owner was no help at all, they have total lack of security and CCTV are not available in my room, I call it an inside job!! Do not book this hotel because you will be disappointed too! “

If you cannot trust the staff or the management of a hotel to put the interest of the guest first you really should never stay at that hotel. And that is why after being in the hotel several times I leave one star and say "Will never enter the Best Western Subic Again For any reason"

Stayed: June 2017
Abie G, Director of Sales & Marketing at Best Western Plus Hotel Subic, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Mr. Siam,

We are saddened to hear your bad experience and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. But thank you for the feedback as this will help us figure ways on how to improve our services.

We are usually known to provide an exemplary and comfortable stay and experience to our guests and we regret that we missed that mark. Right now, we are continuously doing a lot of improvements and developments so we can serve our guests better.

We would like to learn more and know your other concerns so we can make things better. Please feel free to call us through contact numbers +639176240797/ 047-2508000 and we will be more than happy to talk to you.

BWPHS Team

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We walked in for an overnight stay here and was glad we did! The hotel receptionist was able to give some discount too since it was already so late in the night.
We checked out the pool, although there was some construction going on so it was awkward to move around in your swimwear, it looks promising. The breakfast options were alright. Location was awesome as it was walking distance from a duty free grocery.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Theresia,

We are so much delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that we will continue to do more and give our guests the best experience and much relaxing stay.

Please let us know or kindly call us through +09176240797 / 047250-8000 should you wish to come back and visit Subic again, so we can give you our best offer and special rate.

Thank you for choosing and staying with us. Looking forward to welcome you again.

BWPHS Team

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Anvaya Cove in Bataan for the long weekend, and we decided last minute to stay one more night in Subic to make our trip to the North worth it. Thanks to TripAdvisor, we were able to get a room for a good rate thru TravelPh.

I booked the room online for the same day, and what compelled me was the rooftop pool overlooking the subic bay. Parents however need to be very careful and watchful of their children because the glass railings are not high enough to secure children from possible falling accident. The pool water was not too cold, just the right temperate if you plan to stay until early evening.

The room and bathroom with bathtub were so spacious. What's obvious is that the toilet doors did not fit well, there were no locks. We had 1 king-sized bed and 1 queen bed, both were really very comfortable to sleep on.

Our room rate is inclusive of breakfast for two, and this is where the hotel management needs to focus on in my opinion. There were very few choices, and no dish that speaks of Subic's specialty. The dining place was great, but the food weren't. Good thing that their location is very accessible to all your needs - Royale Duty Free at the back, Shakey's right in front, and the famous Xtremely Xpresso about 600m straight away.

Over-all, we enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family