“Great ramen”
Review of Ramen Sora

Ramen Sora
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Had the spicy ramen it was very good. First time i had ramen and i loved it. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Love the miso ramen! Firm noodles, very tasty soup served hot and fast!
Their waitress were also very attentive and suggested best seller menu since it was our first time to dine at ramen sora.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Ramen Sora opened with much fanfare. After all it's from the same famed ramen shop in Hokkaido, Sapporo, Japan. So naturally expectations are high.

You get the standard base for your soup - miso (house specialty), shio (salt based), and shoyu (soy based). Then you get the usual chashu pork, menma (bamboo shoot), and tamago (soft boiled egg).

But that's where it all sorta gone a little disappointing for me. Soup was oily and too salty, ramen was as al dente as I thought it would be.

It's also a tad pricey, and the service staff could be more attentive as well.

We ordered a bottle of sake and were served a cup instead. Was pretty sure I wasn't speaking Japanese.

If I can be totally honest, I am not a big fan.

1  Thank jameskenglim
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Since we do not have this restaurant in Manila and I am a huge fan of ramen, this resto was one of my to-try lists.

The reception lady was courteous. We were offered seats and menu when inside the resto. It was a bit hot since it also housed a yakitori resto (their yakitoris tasted good also!). We ordered a huge size shoyu ramen for sharing, pork rice bowl for my son, and 2 kinds yakitori. They all tasted good! Ramen was a bit salty though maybe due to its base.

It was a bit pricey though but overall we like it. We would visit the resto again if ever we vacation in Subic =)

Reviewed April 22, 2016

Food is good but service is poor.

Ramen Sora is considered one of the Top 10 resto's that Olongapeño's must try!

It was payday that time so we decided to pay it a visit as we knew that it's a bit expensive. However, their food is not worth how they charge their customers.

Ramen is not even warm as they served it.
Gyoza is soaking in oil.
and the water takes years to be served.

So, if you're planning to give it a try,
That would be a "Thanks, but no thanks".