See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018

my boy friend and I went there to check in for 3 or 4 times already . but because of the RUDE EMPLOYEE we encountered the last time we check in there , I can tell that we will never ever go there again , Yes ,we made a mistake my boyfriend smoke inside the room which is not allowed. they noticed it when we check out (he always smoke during our stayed there they just noticed it only that time) my bf asked about the rules but this rude employee increase his voice to him, that cause tension to both of them. maybe he forgot that we were still the hotel guest . then the rude employee said he will call a police so that the police can explain to us , then few minutes later while waiting for the police (yes we were willing to wait for the police to explain it to us because the rude employee/guard was so arrogant to us . we rather speak to police than to talk to arrogant employee ) he asked for my bf id to got a photocopy of it then he got the plate # then told us that we can go without paying the penalty but he will report my bf because the police was busy and couldn't go there.
FYI WE ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PENALTY , MY BF JUST WANT AN ANSWER FOR HIS QUESTION, BUT because of this ARROGANT EMPLOYEE who wasted our time was so RUDE to my bf he even told in tagalog that "KUNG PWEDE LANG MANAPAK GINAWA KO NA" in english (IF ONLY I CAN HIT/PUNCH HIM I WILL DO THAT) ahm excuse me we already pay the penalty(2,000PHP) why did he need to tell that .
and lastly
we didn't even complaint about the bad smell of the head board ah , and the room didn't even look clean . my god ! then they will treat us like that !!!
P.S :
THEY SAID THAT THE 2,000 IS FOR THE GENERAL CLEANING OF THE ROOM because of the smoke. well EVEN IF YOU SMOKE OR NOT THE ROOM WAS SMELL BAD ALREADY SPECIAL THE HEAD BOARD.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank huayuan r
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is quite old. However all problems were fixed by friendly staff very fast. I would recommend the restaurant of this hotel which is very popular between local people. European, korean and philippino food and variety of good quality dishes.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Goltsev A
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed here for one week. the rooms are nice, clean and modern. the staff exceptional and the breakfast supurb. the wifi is weak as it is in this area.. many good restaurants and the beach within a short walk. all and all a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brian c
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The location is great but the only problem is the parking area for hotel guest is a bit small. The food are good and the staffs were very accommodating. Bayfront Hotel is highly recommendable to stay in.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank manila b
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Average hotel near the beach and lots of place to eat near the hotel great location.The only problem is the parking area for hotel guest is a bit small.
The pool is not that big if all hotel guest have to take a dip it would become too crowded.

Room Tip: Nice view of the beach from the second floor, but recently there is a new establishment in front that have blocked it.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family