“Excellent service!”
Review of Bayfront Hotel

Bayfront Hotel
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

I rarely give 5-stars on my hotel reviews, but because of our great experience in this hotel, it deserves my 5 stars!

Hotel staff are not only friendly but also very helpful. The moment you enter their small lobby, the receptionists and all the bellmen will greet you. They will not hesistate to give their assistance in any possible way.

The hotel is small, its only a two-storey building that's why guests can only use the stairs. I'm not sure if the hotel has a service elevator but I noticed a signage saying they have but I never checked it. Besides, hotel staff are very helpful and they are very willing to carry even your small bags to your room. Their stairs are very stategic, it is situated in the middle of the hotel so it is very very accessible.

The hotel's design is atrium type. There is an open space in the middle of the hotel. The ground floor is where the pool is located. Their pool is great for kids.

Breakfast is served in Tong Kyung Am Restaurant which is accessible from the hotel. It serves great buffet breakfast and food is great! You'll love it! Room service is available so food can be served in your room.

The hotel is not so modern and I find it a bit old and outdated. But our room is complete with standard facililies like hot and cold shower, TV, ref, pot, coffee, and free WI-FI (though its very slow most of the time). But these things are irrelevant because the service we got from all the hotel staff is beyond our expectation! Great service! Bravo!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Joshua M

Reviewed October 19, 2015

It is accessible to all the major activity place in subic. Staff are friendly. Buffet breakfast (available only if guests reaches 50 pax), or plated depending on the time of visit. Food is great. Discounts can be availed if available. Guarded parking. Quiet rooms. The best for me in SBMA always my first choice. I frequently visit this hotel, but make sure to make your reservations early, rarely that you can get a room if walk-in guest during peak season.

Room Tip: I suggest getting the room facing the beach. It has a terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2015

The hotel is located along the beach front behind and beside the hotel are the best restos of subic. Also near the international airport. Very good for relaxation and bonding with the family. Budget hotel but great experience.

Room Tip: beach front rooms
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

I know that its going to be difficult to book a hotel at the last minute when my family decided to have a vacation the day before the June 12 holiday.

After browsing the internet and trying to find a hotel with vacant rooms, Terrace Hotel referred us to its sister hotel just across the road, Bayfront Hotel.

Bayfront Hotel us relatively older than the other hotels along Waterfront Road but it got all the basic amenities. There's a small family pool inside and a Korean restaurant beside the hotel. The room that we got was fairly sized and had a king-sized bed, a veranda, and a big LED TV.

My family enjoyed our stay because we are at the center of what SBMA has to offer. We are just a few minute walk to restaurants, spas, karaoke, convenience stores and Harbor Point mall.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Every time I or together with my family have some short personal or business travel in the province of Zambales, Philippines, I find time to stay over night or for two days at Bayfront Hotel, Subic Bay Metropolitan Administration (SBMA) Subic Bay. Its a relaxing place to stay briefly and catch one's breath before returning to our home in Manila which is just less than 2 hours away.

Many sports events are regularly held in Sbma such as running, swimming, biking, wind surfing and beach volleyball events.

Bayfront Hotel caters to short stay in a reasonable lower price than other Sbma hotels. I just stayed over night in the hotel ( May 25-26) before returning to Manila and again stayed at Bayfront.

The hotel staff and attendants are always attentive and courteous as before. The rooms are not big for two persons but clean enough except the cabinets for clothes which need further cleaning and paint. The toilet and shower are still clean but the water basin sink drain needs thorough cleaning.

Aircon, TV and beddings are ok. One really gets his money's worth at Bayfront which is a stone's throw away from all the restos and nice beach bars along the long beach walk.

There are other hotels adjacent to Bayfront but a bit higher in charges. Free breakfast is also extended to 2 persons per room occupied. The Filipino, American or european choice of breakfast is satisfying.

Bayfront must further refurbish its room facilities.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business