Vacation Villas at Subic Homes(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$150
  • Pool
US$105
US$81
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$132
Hotels.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$53
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$41
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$51
Priceline
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$58
US$39
Priceline
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
US$99
Agoda.com
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 07/23
US$103
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2015

It is accessible to all the major activity place in subic. Staff are friendly. Buffet breakfast (available only if guests reaches 50 pax), or plated depending on the time of visit. Food is great. Discounts can be availed if available. Guarded parking. Quiet rooms. The best for me in SBMA always my first choice. I frequently visit this hotel, but make sure to make your reservations early, rarely that you can get a room if walk-in guest during peak season.

Room Tip: I suggest getting the room facing the beach. It has a terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The hotel is located along the beach front behind and beside the hotel are the best restos of subic. Also near the international airport. Very good for relaxation and bonding with the family. Budget hotel but great experience.

Room Tip: beach front rooms
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

I know that its going to be difficult to book a hotel at the last minute when my family decided to have a vacation the day before the June 12 holiday.

After browsing the internet and trying to find a hotel with vacant rooms, Terrace Hotel referred us to its sister hotel just across the road, Bayfront Hotel.

Bayfront Hotel us relatively older than the other hotels along Waterfront Road but it got all the basic amenities. There's a small family pool inside and a Korean restaurant beside the hotel. The room that we got was fairly sized and had a king-sized bed, a veranda, and a big LED TV.

My family enjoyed our stay because we are at the center of what SBMA has to offer. We are just a few minute walk to restaurants, spas, karaoke, convenience stores and Harbor Point mall.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Every time I or together with my family have some short personal or business travel in the province of Zambales, Philippines, I find time to stay over night or for two days at Bayfront Hotel, Subic Bay Metropolitan Administration (SBMA) Subic Bay. Its a relaxing place to stay briefly and catch one's breath before returning to our home in Manila which is just less than 2 hours away.

Many sports events are regularly held in Sbma such as running, swimming, biking, wind surfing and beach volleyball events.

Bayfront Hotel caters to short stay in a reasonable lower price than other Sbma hotels. I just stayed over night in the hotel ( May 25-26) before returning to Manila and again stayed at Bayfront.

The hotel staff and attendants are always attentive and courteous as before. The rooms are not big for two persons but clean enough except the cabinets for clothes which need further cleaning and paint. The toilet and shower are still clean but the water basin sink drain needs thorough cleaning.

Aircon, TV and beddings are ok. One really gets his money's worth at Bayfront which is a stone's throw away from all the restos and nice beach bars along the long beach walk.

There are other hotels adjacent to Bayfront but a bit higher in charges. Free breakfast is also extended to 2 persons per room occupied. The Filipino, American or european choice of breakfast is satisfying.

Bayfront must further refurbish its room facilities.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Deo C
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Stayed in Bayfront hotel this April 2015, the location is good because it is walking distance from great restaurants so important for a foodie like me, it has a convenience store nearby for unexpected needs. The hotel is a bit dated specially the rooms, it needs re working, the beddings, bed mattress need to be improved. The breakfast buffet though the courses were limited was very delicious and hearty. I would like to congratulate the staff for being so friendly and accommodating from the moment we checked in until we left. The mini ref in my room wasn't working, when I called the front desk it took them less than 20 mins to respond, remove and replace the ref which could take such a long time in other hotels. Again my warmest thank you to the staff! Great job!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends