“Delicious ending to a day trip”

Sakura Restaurant Subic
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 3, 2017

After visiting 3 sites in Bataan, we decided dinner in Subic was an appropriate ending to a long day. Famished, we looked for restaurants but they were so full. We were delighted to find Sakura which was nearly full but still accommodated us in a place full of Japanese and Koreans, a sign of good Japanese food. We loved the sushi and sashimi, which were very tasty. Their ramen is also delicious like others we have tasted. The place is clean and nice. Be careful when parking your car because we nearly got an illegal parking ticket. It was difficult to see the signs indicating the parking slots in the evening.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

The last thing I remembered from this experience was that i was surprised by the servings. I cannot remember the name of what I ordered, but I remember it was more than enough for me and more than enough of what I expected. Well, then I was full. The house tea was very good indeed! Fabulous lunch.

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a gem in Subic. Value for money. Dishes were good. Lots of options.

This is what we had that we enjoyed:
- salmon sashimi
- uni sashimi (serving size was so generous)
- shrimp tempura
- squid tempura (amazing)
- edamame

Would come back again next time im here.

1  Thank Francis U
Reviewed August 17, 2016

A Japanese restaurant that serves great sukiyaki is an excellent find, and Sakura exceeded my expectation.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

When you're looking for Japanese restau if you're in Subic area, look no more! Sakura is the best place to dine at. A bit pricey but the tastes of it food are authentic!