The Lighthouse Marina Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Travelers Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
All reviewsaqua spanight capsubic bayveranda roomlight housebubble bathboard gamesbuffet breakfastfriendly and accommodating staffbrownieswimming poolrestaurant staffworth the pricesubic areawater sportslong weekendbeach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

Their employee is very well trained on how to suit their customers. We checked in Christmas of 2014 the design of the hotel is amazing.

We took one of their expensive rooms because of the view and it's worth it. If you are awaiting for a hotel that is near the city, bars and restaurants this is the hotel you are looking for.

There will be other hotels around the vicinity but The Light House have the better rooms, service, and view.

If you are going to visit this place make sure your camera is ready.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Lady_Nathalia
Reviewed December 24, 2014

Thanks to all the staff who made our stay a very pleasant one. They were always attentive while we had our breakfast every morning. They kept our room cleaned and offered us afternoon snacks:) We stayed for 2 nights on Dec 20 and 21 2014. Location is superb with great ocean view. I was able to walk on the beach every morning. The pool is right beside the restaurant so every morning my daughters would swim while I enjoyed my breakfast. The breakfast buffet had a variety of choices from western and filipino breakfast dishes. I highly recommend this hotel. Its great for families.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank shadiespirit
Reviewed December 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel feb 2014. I made a booking at agoda but rooms were not available. So i called up the lighthouse marina resort & made my reservation thru phone. Upon arrval at the resort. I was given a welcome drink with an apple & bananas. The room was located on the 2nd floor . It was a spacious room with a balcony.. Nice beds & comfortable pillows. Clean rooms & bathrooms. Wifi was a bit weak.. I called front desk & a staff from the engineering dept went to my room and had a router installed in my room.. I enjoyed the pool even with its size. Enjoyed the facade of this resort & the lighthouse. Which it is famous for. Breakfast was good but less choices . They have good customer service & are very professional .

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Jun L
Reviewed December 7, 2014

The location of this resort is superb. However, the entire facility needs facelift since they look pretty old. Another downside, the hotel management allows the bar music to be played very loud on a weekday way past bedtime (almost 2am), and it can be heard loud and clear from my room on the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank DannyHS
Reviewed November 27, 2014

I am a regular customer here.. most of the staff call ‘welcome back Sir Peter’ when I return. They really do understand maintaining high Quality, unlike a lot of Filipino hotels. If you have friends that are not concerned with price and just want the best in Olongapo then send them here.

It is not overly expensive ..but definitely better then the Yacht Club for a close example, that is getting tired ..and like most Filipino establishments they wait for them to wear out and almost fall down before they start renovation that should have come as rostered maintenance at a much earlier date.

The rooms are great with nice views of the bay and the beach outside the hotel is kept clean. Which unfortunately I can’t say for the rest of the beach… it is normally filthy; the SBMA (Subic Bay Metro Authority) does very little to maintain the beach, so this hotel takes care of there own little beach peninsular, but only to the border…

Whoever is responsible for cleaning the esplanade (that I believe is Moonbay Marina who hold the land-lease on the whole area) stop cleaning at the esplanade border to the beach. Don't bother to ask why.. I already know why and that is this very typically Filipino answer -‘That's the SBMA area.. their job to clean’. I have even seen one dead dog rotting in the waves on the beach.. see the photo.

The restaurant is really good and the general facilities are also all kept up to date… right down to fresh mouthwash dispensed into mini paper cups the Bathroom. All the soaps and papers are kept up to the minute.

I really like the 720 bar at the bottom of the Lighthouse itself…a circular bar that make really great cocktails; the Filipino Weng-weng is a definite must try! Great Long Island Ice Tea, not for the faint hearted. They often have a good one or two piece live music band playing at a good volume.
Service - terrific, make sure you offer a tip because I am well aware that the staff are very poorly paid, and they are all so friendly and beautifully presented.

I hope this information is helpful for you.. if so let me know by clicking the button, thanks!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends