Subic Park Hotel
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$383
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Hotels.com
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Orbitz.com
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
The Reef Hotel and Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree dinnersmall poolhomey placebeachfront hotelfrontdesk staffan average hotelaffordable pricefast wifino elevatorfamily roomolongapo cityclean hotellong weekendsmall hoteladults and kidsfree shopsholy week
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I saw this hotel in Booking.com which i think is a complete package since I required to be near the beach area where i can swim, a swimming pool,nearest to restaurants,and cheap room rates.

When we arrive, I thought that the parking area is atleast beside the hotel.It is infront of the hotel and you need to cross the street to reach the area.(suprised but what i can do).

The hotel is very clean from the lobby area.The staff on duty(3pm:Friday) is very accommodating.

I paid additional amount which i am suprised (I forgot the details) which is not mentioned on Booking.com.

Going to our room,there is no hotel staff to help or assist atleast by directing us to the location.it is Self Service i think...AC on the lobby is cold but once you went up,you feel the humid air surrounding the corridoor in 2nd floor.

Rooms are clean(2 rooms we rented,204 and 206), ac is cold but the other room AC is leaking. It needs servicing as the cooling is not enough.It is also very near to the bar so dont expect to sleep early as the noise will always wake you up...

Outside of the window has a good view....roof of a restaurant...

we had a dinner on their restaurant. I immediately notice the very beautiful resturant lady staff and i will definitely comeback to see her again...

back to the restaurant...ambiance is good...and really..really...good...from...pork binagoongan,pesto pasta with garlic bread,chicken wings,espada,and bagnet...I am dissapointed on their Vigan longganisa which is very small (4 pcs of very very small size) with overprice amount.tsk...tsk...better to improve it...

Overall it is a good experience though we did not went to the beach as the lady in the reception informed us it is not advisable...they should put the exact words in Booking.com..

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Room was large but did not give the impression of being too clean. The bathroom was odd and not in a charming way. The breakfast was miserly. The lobby and the general demeanour of the hotel is pleasant; and it has direct access to the beach. But then, there are several other hotels on the same strip.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

very nice location, small and old hotel but clean, closed to shopping mall, market, very closed to the ocean for swimming, employees are so friendly and helpful. Just a little bit HIGH price compared to the NEW hotels around it but all good due to referral with family friends.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Vanessa Gladdys A
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We went to Subic a few years ago, and normally I don't care about beach view, but this time I wanted it, and I got it.

We were a family of 5, so we booked 2 rooms. One super deluxe, and one deluxe with no beach view, as they didn't care about it.

The rooms were rather big, and the view was fantastic. Everything was clean, nice, the staff was very friendly. The pool was very nice too.

We had dinner at the hotel one evening, and the food is good, and not expensive.

I can only recommend this hotel, and if you had a bad experience here, then it is your own fault.

We were there in 2012

Room Tip: Spend the little extra for the beach view
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Just last Feb 10, we chose to stay in Subic Park based on the reviews in Tripadvisor. I was really impressed with this hotel. We had occupied their family rooms and the extra beds were really worth it because its almost like a real bed.Very spacious, clean and the receptionists like JD and Jam were so courteous and welcoming and so are the staffs that delivered our extra beds. I love the ambiance, the view and the interior arrangements.

Well.. there were some things that hinders me to give it a perfect 5. Air conditioning was really not good when we arrived in our room. I called the front desk about it and said that they will have a technician to look at it. Several minutes later, 3 male staff had to replace the air condition unit while we were there. We had the reservation weeks before the date, they should have tested it or something before we arrived. They literary took the unit off from the wall and replace it with another. The replacement was not new but did the job of keeping the room cold. Although, we can't hear the TV anymore because it was too noisy. Good thing we were really tired and we were able to get a good sleep.

Hot water had a faulty too. We were supposed to go to the San Roque Church on a Sunday morning but had a hard time taking a bath because the water heater wasn't working. Senior citizens were in the room and decided to watch the TV mass instead. We called the front desk about it at around 5am, but it worked like around 8am already.

Another thing was the WIFI, it worked a few hours when we arrived, but we never had a good connection on our whole stay. Good thing one of our family members brought a pocket wifi. Not a necessity on our stay, but to showcase that you have it, means guests can really use it.

We had asked the night shift front desk to get the dirty dishes in our room because 2 of my cousins were not really feeling well that night and ate their dinner in our room. Several follow ups were asked, but no housekeeping came to get the dishes. We dont want to leave right by the small hallway. We still slept the whole night with the dirty dishes in our room. The room smelled like rosemary chicken in the morning.

The place is really good, and I love to recommend it to all my friends most especially to my boss who loves to travel. But with the services that I have encountered, I am really having second thoughts on this. My family on the other room had a good experience with their room though and all of my senior citizen aunts and uncles find the place really amazing to stay.

I just hope that they're able to maintain the hotel. Its a really good place to give up because of bad service.

Room Tip: Dont get Room 311
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family