In the spirit of giving and loving, i will give you a 5 star rating and since the ambiance was great, the staff was friendly enough, the price was ok and my family loved it.
Only a few things to consider:
1. Please have more options and at least some fruits available for breakfast or maybe some veggies (steamed veggies would be fantastic) kasi the plain ham, egg and fish(which was amazing BTW) and rice are quite boring lalo na for kids. Some of us have kids too you know.
For 210 pesos per head, i feel that it's not really that worth it though since i can pay 250 and have eat-all-you-can from "Cabalen" ^_^
2. The pool, easy on the chlorine please.
It almost feels like powder pool chlorine wasn't used, it feels like zonrox and it burns the eyes, pwede nko maglaba ng damit sa pool wag lang di-color.
3. The pool side ceiling of the building are filled with cracks and holes and it leaves an unsettling fear that something might come out of it or the entire ceiling would fall off.
other than the above mentioned, all is good. have a blessed new year and God bless you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place in paradise! Subic Park Hotel is a famous hotel with a very cozy and elegant hotel in Subic Bay. With grand and luxurious decors hand-picked by the family who runs the business, guests are treated to an incomparable service and gracious Filipino hospitality. Every corner, from the reception area to the hallways, the decorations and ornaments are personalized, rooms are intricately styled to give a more homey experience. The hallway going up to the rooms are adorned with lovely furnishings and walls garnished with fine canvases collected by the ancestry when they travel. All of the rooms are graced with sophisticated interiors that exude a feel-at-home ambiance with only the finest amenities. Take a plunge in the hotel's swimming pool where you can experience R&R while looking at the incredible panoramic view of Subic Bay. The restaurant is also on the ground floor has a magnificent view of the swimming pool. Extraordinary Filipino Cuisines from sumptuous breakfast, lunch, merienda, and dinner, crafted and prepared by talented chefs for a very reasonable price. Commemorate occasions such as Birthdays, Weddings, meetings, Christenings, and seminars where we can arrange for you to make it as memorable as you want it to be. Subic Park Hotel is located along the Waterfront Road area of Subic Bay which makes it near the hot spots where you can hang around and enjoy the night away. It is also just a few minutes away from the shopping centers, Duty Free shops, and famous Theme Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Subic Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.