The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$85
US$61
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$52
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$41
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$125
US$86
Agoda.com
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$103
Hotels.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

All reviewswall climbingcompany outingfave spotprivate resortdeluxe roomwhole familywater sportssubic bayexclusivityfilipinoresto
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My family and I stayed here last weekend. We booked two "upgraded" deluxe rooms (two beds and a bunk bed). We arrived around 1PM and immediately I noticed how many people were in the lobby. It was like HELL. My mom waited in line for about 30 mins before she got accommodated for check-in even though we had reservations. We had to wait just a few minutes until 2PM for check in. At 2PM, we asked them if our rooms are ready, they said that our rooms were just being clean and had to wait 20 minutes more. No one even helped us carry our luggage to our rooms. And upon checking in, we had to wear these annoying plastic hospital-like wristbands for pool, beach access and free breakfast. If you rip it off, you had to pay the price. That night, I had to go out and attend a formal event wearing that stupid wristband. Our rooms are outdated, dusty, no WI-fi and the A/C is noisy. There's plenty of bugs too. For dinner, we decided to eat at the hotel's restaurant (Sunset restaurant). And their menu was too overpriced! The prices of each item costs around P400-500 and it wasn't even worth it for its quality and quantity. Their sisig was too dry, servers weren't attentive and what's worst? They served us RAW SHANGHAI ROLLS. Their breakfast menu tasted like reheated leftovers from last night's dinner service. They do have a pancake and bread selections. I was expecting a typical Filipino breakfast (garlic rice, eggs and a beef tapa or sausage, etc.) but they didn't have it. The pools are okay. We didn't get a chance to kayak because of the bad weather and the strong waves. You had to pay for the other water park activities. When I was taking a shower before check out, I noticed that there are tiny mosquito larvae (like worms) coming out from the bathroom faucet. It was gross. At check out, we had to wait in line AGAIN for about 20 minutes. It was the worst vacation that I had. I wouldn't recommend this hotel and restaurant to my friends and relatives.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend staying and dining at this place.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I have a lot to say but the title itself sums it all up.
I seriously wish that the management of the resort is able to read such reviews and hold meetings and trainings for their staff. When we were there, a lot of people were complaining about their service how they handle their reservations and how they deal with their clients. I mean come on!!!!! its not as if your resort is new.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Since my last stay several years back, can't help noticing the improvements this resort made. For one thing, there are many room options, including the suites and villas. There are many water activity options as well . Many liked the wave pool, the water park and the inflatable gymboree in the beach front. The seaside suite has a mini jacuzzi pool. The poolside rooms offer nice views of the pool and others the beach. Other amenities include bowling alley, KTV , and even a zip line .Dislikes : used for day tours by many groups , so not much of exclusivity here. The food served in the buffet breakfast was a so-so . The buffet option at Beach Point was quite expensive, and the cuisine served were mostly oily. Deceptive manners by the staff, at our dinner buffet , one was roaming around offering iced tea. Many thought that they are getting 2nd round of drinks for free , or refillable. Then later our group were charged double for the drinks. My poolside room in the 4th floor has no drinks but placed a drinks menu rates. Place suffered from electricity issues with generator turning on and off several times. TIP: there is a 7-11 just outside the hotel gate, but they won't allow for bringing in alcohol .

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Very disorganized. Check-in is very inconvenient. Everyone has to go to the counter to have the wristband put on by the desk officer herself. If you are a family of 3 or 4, it does not matter but if you are one whole company, it will be very chaotic as the crowd will add up to the already crowded counter for both check-in and check-out.

Our room looks and feels cheap for 9,800 plus additional 3,600 for the extra 2 pax. During reservation, I specifically asked Toni to give us rooms nearest to the beach. She assured me that our rooms are just a few steps away from the beach. Please see attached pic for the view right outside out doorstep.

Everything at this place has a price tag so better bring loads of cash if you are planning to have fun. The banana boat for instance is 350/pax for 15minutes. Food is forgettable but very expensive. A trip back to Subic area will be much more worth it if you want a decent meal. The beach area is cemented and very crowded. You'll see people swimming, kayaking on a very small space. The pools are very crowded. The entire place feels like you're in a public resort.

If you can affort P12K+ per room, there are better resorts around subic. This resort is so not worth it!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank ILoveMick
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel in phillipines they call it an aqua park is an insult. The maintenance of the place is a a disgrace and the maintenance team would not unblock my toilet for the hole weekend. I did call for lights to be changed in my room as left in dark in my room for hours. If you go out the hotel to buy soft drinks the security will ask you to pay 300 pesos each bag to return into hotel as a rule which I think is thieving to be honest. The pictures don't give this place justice the beach is about the same standard as Southend on sea which is saying something. I gave my clothes to cleaning to be washed which they come back size of a baby boy and had holes in, I then explained this to them and they just said erm well you still have to pay I refused to pay. The manager is useless and will not talk to you face to face and gets the donut girls behind reception desk to help him answer over his phone. No point taking the kids as there was only 3 rides open the whole 2 days I was there. It's just a pathetic place to stay and they will take every penny from you for there rubbish hotel you have been warned.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple