Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$153
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$129
US$97
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$67
US$53
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$122
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$59
US$45
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$46
Agoda.com
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$109
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewswall climbingcompany outingprivate resortdeluxe roomfamily bondinglife guardswater sportsplace is cleansubic bayjacuzzifilipinoresto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Beach and water parks

Fake White sands look like a real white fine sand but tiny part beach, a lot of pools but not worth the price,

Rooms and accomodations:

We got a villa for 15 people, but it can only acomodate 6 people cost of that 27,000 pesos plus 1000pesos each excess adults, above 2 years old is considered adult, I was surprised about the price because I end up paying 41k, because in their website it said good for 10 people regardless of kids, the villa looks big and beautiful in the picture but it is small room like an apartment, its not even complete, we had to rent for grilling machine cost 600 pesos, with deposit of 2k, even plates and utensils has charge I didn't pay it because I asked them it should be included with payments.

Food:

They have free buffet breakfast with 3 choices only, ordinary food, if you have to pay it will cost 500 pesos each.

Service:.
We have to call attention many times before we got response

This place is a trap! We have bad experience!!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Maribeth H
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We booked 2 poolside rooms for an overnight stay last May 30, 2017
Room 26 and 27

Pros:
1. Cool Waterpark amenities
2. Clean Beach
3. Beautiful facade and overall view of the resort
4. Delish Buffet Breakfast

Cons:
1. Hot Water not working in 1 of our rooms
2. Mosquitos are everywhere in both of our rooms during night time. It feels like they are under the sheets of the bed
3. Flies, rats wandering on our front veranda. Some of the flies contaminated some of our food.
4. Noisy Ambiance because of the sound system of the resort
5. No resto available around 11pm and when we ordered out we need to pay corkage fee (half the price of the ordered outside food)
6. The Room was not spacious and clean as shown on the pictures. There are cracks on the wall and the door was so difficult to open and to lock, its so hard to leave the room with valuable items. It feels as if you did not booked a room.
7. Bath tub was dirty. Has black Stains and hair strands
8. We waited 20 minutes on the front desk area before we were assited to our room which was on the next building because there is only 1 driver available for their provided service.

Overall: For the price spent, def not worth it and not coming back. We were with some foreigners, and I was recommending this resort because I thought it was high end considering its prices. It was embarassing. Hopefully you will take note of this and better your service the next time.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Sherina Grace S
WWBH2011, General Manager at Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

We regret and take note of comments dated May 30, 2017. Operational problems arise especially during peak months. We continuously strive to value and improve our services. We are also reviewing some of our policy for better appreciation by our guests. Please be assured of improvements & my best efforts in giving better service.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

I booked a beach front room for a week during the second week of June 2017. I must say it was definitely worth walking right out of your room directly to the beach and the swimming pool. The view was excellent and breathtaking. The room was very spacious with a jacuzzi, king size bed, huge shower, and a vaulted ceiling. My fiancee and I loved the hospitality and the food there was top notch. I will definitely stay there again when I travel back to the Philippines. Also if you dine there whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, ask for Ver. He really knows how to treat a guest and he suggest meal recommendations which are truly delicious.

Room Tip: Choose the beachfront rooms. They are the best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We stayed overnight on a company tour and never expected it to be memorable. The beach hotel is more than 35 years-old but has been expanding and renovating its facilities and amenities. For a water park, it has two huge wave pools, regular swim pools, kiddie pools, and jacuzzi pools -- good for several people at one time with a magnificent view of the Subic Bay sunset. We hope the staff take care of their faucets and pool maintenance to be really environment-friendly. For the beach, it's not white sand, but of the medicinal grey-beige color sand. It's not long, perhaps only few hundred meters from what I saw, but a good place to relax on the very fine sand and calm cool waves. Aside for our company's four hundred staff+ who joined team building and corporate social responsibility activities for the Aeta indigenous people, there were several families and other groups at the resort. For me, the best part of our stay were the meals! Tasty and well-balanced food, particularly the different fresh salads of bitter melon, radish, turnips in native coconut / palm vinegar mixed with tomatoes, onions, and herbs. There's continuous playing of lively native, folk and foreign music throughout the 5.7 hectare resort. The Los Del Mar Trio of musicians-guitarists-singers in Pilipino attire never ran out of songs as requested by guests of all ages and music preferences. With the staff generally well-mannered and reliable, White Rock is truly an enjoyable place to bind and to invigorate, even without white rocks in sight? Or did I not look closely?

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We visited Whiterock since my relatives from Cebu wants to see Subic, so I booked our stay at Whiterock. Our kids had all the fun. They enjoyed a lot the water park which has at least six different pools. Food served at Sunset resto was also a blast. The good thing is that the staff were very courteous and they respond right away when you have concerns. Their GM Mark Montanez made sure that my relatives would enjoy our 2 night stay at the hotel. On our first night we were also welcomed by a strong 5.4 earthquake, center was in zambales, but we were safe, hotel has survived years of tests including pinatubo.Would we visit Whiterock again ? Definitely yes !!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the beach side. so pick beachside deluxe room 16-21. it is near the beach and infinity pool and spa
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family