We booked 2 poolside rooms for an overnight stay last May 30, 2017
Room 26 and 27
1. Cool Waterpark amenities
2. Clean Beach
3. Beautiful facade and overall view of the resort
4. Delish Buffet Breakfast
1. Hot Water not working in 1 of our rooms
2. Mosquitos are everywhere in both of our rooms during night time. It feels like they are under the sheets of the bed
3. Flies, rats wandering on our front veranda. Some of the flies contaminated some of our food.
4. Noisy Ambiance because of the sound system of the resort
5. No resto available around 11pm and when we ordered out we need to pay corkage fee (half the price of the ordered outside food)
6. The Room was not spacious and clean as shown on the pictures. There are cracks on the wall and the door was so difficult to open and to lock, its so hard to leave the room with valuable items. It feels as if you did not booked a room.
7. Bath tub was dirty. Has black Stains and hair strands
8. We waited 20 minutes on the front desk area before we were assited to our room which was on the next building because there is only 1 driver available for their provided service.
Overall: For the price spent, def not worth it and not coming back. We were with some foreigners, and I was recommending this resort because I thought it was high end considering its prices. It was embarassing. Hopefully you will take note of this and better your service the next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Rock Beach Subic