Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel
Very Good 4/5
Excellent 5/5
Manana Hotel(Olongapo)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewswall climbingcompany outingprivate resortdeluxe roomfamily bondinglife guardswater sportsplace is cleansubic bayjacuzzifilipinoresto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Worst vacation ever. VERY DISAPPOINTED specifically:
1. Front desk staff named LIZA PASTEROS- not informing the room type in terms of number of beds knowing that there will only be 2 occupants in a room. She's not approachable and looks irritable. It would be much appreciated if she will wear a SMILE to the guest and willing to offer assistance. I believe staff like her is not an asset to the company. If I'm the manager I will terminate her ASAP.
2. Room rates not appropriate for the actual appearance and amenities of the room.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
8  Thank DonyaSpritz
Reviewed May 6, 2017

This is our second time since we visited this place last 2013. We like this place, since my side of the family lives a bit close to the resort. My sons love their wave pools and kiddie pool. they love to play on the water.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious to fit for a big family, however, it is expensive.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

We availed for 1 beachside & 1 deluxe room, but upon check in they upgraded the deluxe room to beachside. My family had a great time and we enjoyed their waterparks. The beach is great and the pools are amazing. The place is clean and the staff are friendly. I personally find the place safe and perfect for family bonding.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
7  Thank Ellen T
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

This is actually my first time to write a review coz i just had to!!! Upon check in, we had to wait 30-40 mins.
For the price of the room, not worth it, they were nothing special. And mind you, im not picky when it comes to rooms but it was really such a big disappointment!!!!And OMG, the restaurants? Ridiculously crappy and over pricing!! Just for appetizers, we had to wait almost an hour!!!
Then the pools were always under maintenance/trearment. Seriously??? For three days??
Breakfast? Forget it. What a joke!!
Everything was such a big disappointed. Never looking back, never ever going back!! Save yourself the misery, i swear, dont stay here!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
23  Thank caroline l
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Visited the resort for a day tour, it wasn't what we thought it would be. Photos on their website was far from what's really in there. Major construction's on going giving you limited access to their facilities. We (my boyfriend and I) were asked to pay for a Php1000 rent for their pavilions, Pavilions packed with construction workers apparently resting or having their break. The lounges were dirty and on poor condition thus I find it so unnecessary why we were asked to pay for a rent when they could not even provide a decent one. The shower rooms' disgusting, no lights and it smells like it hasn't been cleaned for ages.
We spent 4hours only in the resort as we were not happy with their facilities. I hope they'll do something to live up with what they promote on their website.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple