“Waterpark Resort”

Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel
Reviewed May 6, 2017

This is our second time since we visited this place last 2013. We like this place, since my side of the family lives a bit close to the resort. My sons love their wave pools and kiddie pool. they love to play on the water.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious to fit for a big family, however, it is expensive.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

We availed for 1 beachside & 1 deluxe room, but upon check in they upgraded the deluxe room to beachside. My family had a great time and we enjoyed their waterparks. The beach is great and the pools are amazing. The place is clean and the staff are friendly. I personally find the place safe and perfect for family bonding.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
7  Thank Ellen T
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

This is actually my first time to write a review coz i just had to!!! Upon check in, we had to wait 30-40 mins.
For the price of the room, not worth it, they were nothing special. And mind you, im not picky when it comes to rooms but it was really such a big disappointment!!!!And OMG, the restaurants? Ridiculously crappy and over pricing!! Just for appetizers, we had to wait almost an hour!!!
Then the pools were always under maintenance/trearment. Seriously??? For three days??
Breakfast? Forget it. What a joke!!
Everything was such a big disappointed. Never looking back, never ever going back!! Save yourself the misery, i swear, dont stay here!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
22  Thank caroline l
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Visited the resort for a day tour, it wasn't what we thought it would be. Photos on their website was far from what's really in there. Major construction's on going giving you limited access to their facilities. We (my boyfriend and I) were asked to pay for a Php1000 rent for their pavilions, Pavilions packed with construction workers apparently resting or having their break. The lounges were dirty and on poor condition thus I find it so unnecessary why we were asked to pay for a rent when they could not even provide a decent one. The shower rooms' disgusting, no lights and it smells like it hasn't been cleaned for ages.
We spent 4hours only in the resort as we were not happy with their facilities. I hope they'll do something to live up with what they promote on their website.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
9  Thank jukiviaje
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Prior to my stay with the Whiterock, I have been hearing a lot about it. With my own experience, here's my review on my not-so-good stay.

Rooms/Facilities: Rooms are fine. There are also cute hanging nooks. I cannot review the pools because all what they have were under construction when I was there. There is a building that offers billiards, pingpong, bowling etc, but for a fee even if you are booked.

Beach: Not good!

Surroundings: Not really that cozy, I can only imagine how hot it gets during summer.

Food: Not impressive.

Staff: Very friendly, especially the driver of their shuttle.

Overall: I did not enjoy my stay. I hope this will get better next time if ever I will have a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
#11 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
1.5 km away
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic Bay
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic B...
#16 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel

Address: KM 134 Post | Bo.Matain, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Luzon 2209, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Central Luzon Region > Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 On the Beach Hotel in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Price Range: ₱6,651 - ₱8,968 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
White Rock Beach Subic