“Perfect staycation”

Mansion Garden Hotel
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

We love everything about this hotel. Fast check in, accommodating staff, clean and nice rooms, perfect pool for the family, great location, buffet breakfast, affordable and reasonable rates! Stayed here overnight with the family.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family

Reviewed April 18, 2016

My family and I love to take time out to get away from the hussle and bussle of the busy work week so we decided to book a stay here at the Mansion Garden Hotel for our regular staycation. I must say, the staff is very professional and friendly. We were assisted to our rooms and you could feel the great customer service. The rooms are spacious and clean. The a/c was just right and comfortable. The nice thing about this hotel is its proximity to the duty-free shopping area and restaurants and other attractions in the Freeport. We also spent the remainder of the day swimming in their pool which was not big, but just right for us to have a refreshing dip on a hot summer day. The facilities are okay, the food is also great, they serve buffet breakfast for two if you stay overnight. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody planning to take a staycasion or who'd be coming to Subic on business.

Room Tip: Top floors would be best as the floors near the function room areas may get a bit noisy if there'...
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

We've stayed at Mansion Garden many times in the past. The rooms are spacious, well-decorated and clean. The pool is great. Staff are courteous. Love the location. The choices for their breakfast buffet needs improvement - they don't have that many food options and their food isn't that good.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I think this hotel has very good potential. The layout is good, the rooms are nice, the service is ok. But I raise my expectations depending on the room I take.

For an advertising convention, I was booked at Room 331, an "appartel" which is literally a suite. I had a big, comfortable bed in a bedroom separate from the living/dining/kitchen area. There was a ref, cooking utensils, range and a good bathroom. And a safe.

But this was nothing luxurious. The amenities in the bathroom were basic. No cotton buds, no shave, no hair dryer (not that I will need it, but I am comparing with better rooms of better hotels. When I was ready to take off my shoes, i couldn't find bedroom slippers, and a pair came only after i inquired from Housekeeping. I realized that maybe their amenities are "on request" basis. There was no bathrobe, too. In the bathroom, I saw the foot towel on the shelves and I spread it out of the shower stall so I can dry my feet when I leave the shower. The next day, I had to spread the foot towel again. I realize that maybe they were thinking that if guests don't use the foot towel, that will be one item less for the laundry.

All these above comments can be considered minor. I repeat, I adjust my expectations based on the room I book. Quite frankly, my colleagues who booked the regular rooms looked happy, in fact glad, that they were booked in this hotel. That is why I said at the outset that my rating for this hotel could actually have been higher than average.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed February 17, 2016

As a photographer, we always wanted the location for a photoshoot is elegant as possible especially during pre-debut shoot. This hotel is beyond elegance as we roam around its four corners. I urge you to try it!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family