“Indulge in sweet treats”
Review of Sweet Finale

Sweet Finale
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

The place is good to satisfy your sweet cravings after a meal. They have varieties of baked desserts like cakes, cheesecakes, ice cream cakes and mini cupcakes. They sometimes have mousse and panna cottas. The price of the cake starts from 80 pesos only. They also have hot tea with different varieties to choose from (from Lipton to Twinings), which only costs 60 pesos (any flavor) for a mini teapot, good for sharing.

The place doesn't have wifi connection though. But I think it's ok so that you can talk to your companion and have a good time. :)

P.S. They also have pastas, pizzas and a matcha green tea shake. Pastas don't cost more than 200 per order. The matcha green tea shake could have been better, I can only taste the milk/cream and very little of matcha.

Reviewed November 6, 2014

When my sister and I went here for an afternoon snack, the staffs were not friendly, the atmosphere and set up is good, but there was a disturbing smell that is very unwelcoming (for me). Well, I was expecting to savor the sweet smell of cupcakes or vanilla-like smelling air or anything sweet like that. I wonder if it smells different now.. I just had a bad experience with the air here plus the not very friendly staffs so I never got back since.

We ordered some cheesecakes which I already forgot the name because this has been a pretty much late of a review since we went here. But the cheesecake were exemplary! Plus I love how they customize the design of the syrups to make a cute presentation of the slice of cake :)

//Custom texts/greetings might as well is allowed to celebrate something special or nothing at all :)

Price range per slice of a cheesecake would be Php 90-150 approximately.

It's not just about cheesecakes, there are other foods in the menu too.. pizzas, tea, coffee, juice and whatnot

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

the colorful shop is so pleasing to the senses, the cup cake chairs are a standout.. we were however expecting lots of cupcakes but only mini cup cakes are served. location wise slightly incognito so ok for dating .