US$105
US$81
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$52
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$41
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$82
US$50
Priceline
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$57
US$39
Priceline
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$51
Agoda.com
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$129
US$99
Agoda.com
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$31
Agoda.com
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplace to staybig familiesvacation homehome away from homethree bedroomkitchen utensilsspacious villacomplete amenitieswindow typeclean facilitieswaterfront areanice stayminute drivefront officekiddie poolcable tvan overnight stay
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed in a 3BR villa along Lansones Street last December 23-25. Nestled far inside the Binictican Heights overlooking the forest, I just love the quiet and relaxing neighborhood. The unit is very clean but could use some updating. Guest services are very important to me and Vacation Villas offers superb guest services, prompt and polite from their front office staff & housekeeping personnel however, it could be warmer though especially to the woman with short hair near their front office door. She didn’t even smiled back to us when we greeted her good afternoon. Little did I know that she is their operations manager. SMILE! Also, when I called to inquire if we could bring our little trained dog with us they told me that no pets are allowed inside the units so we decided not to bring our dog with us. During our 2nd day we decided to take a dip in the pool, what surprised us is that they have a dog inside the office! It scared us because it was barking at my kids and the dog just keeps running around without a leash! I asked them who owns the dog and they told me that it belongs to one of their staff. To the management, please do something about this. After all, we’ll definitely be back, but not for the dog.

Room Tip: units along lansones street
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank munozjuliemay
Jay R, Owner at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear munozjuliemay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words and most especially your constructive observations.

We are working on designating some pet-friendly units for responsible pet owners like you. We hope to have them ready before the summer begins.

I apologize for the scare caused by that dog. It is actually a stray that has grown attached to the head of our housekeeping and follows her around from time to time. She has been given specific instructions not to allow the dog in the club house and pool areas at any time.

Jean, our operations manager, is normally very personable. I am sure she will be ready with her smile on you next visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We celebrated our Christmas Party at Subic Homes, with the facilities of the villas including the proximity of SBMA's adventure sites and shopping areas that we were able to visit the day after the party, it made the celebration memorable.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends

Dear benjiemat,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. I hope you will be back soon to experience the many attractions of Subic Bay.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Well at first I was excited seeing the place, very quiet, its like you are connected with the nature. however there is something wrong with our stay because in our booking it was good for 6 people, eventually the management waived it. thank GOD we did not pay 900 per head. I loved how warm and BIG the pool at the center of the HOTEL, but I think they need to upgrade facilities lightning and put some movie at night while swimming. Food are good. I need to rate it 3/5... employees are hospitable and they will give you good customer services.. kudos for them, security is nice, I just don't know if CCTV are functional. I am expecting a place quiet and will give me a relaxation of my life and this place is, the place for that. don't expect night life.... HOTEL GRADES 85%

Room Tip: "rooms near the lobby and front desk officer good wi fi connection. and easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Jerome R,

Thank you taking the time to post a review. However, your review is for Subic Holiday Villas, NOT for Vacation Villas at Subic Homes. We are not a hotel. We offer vacation rentals of 2, 3, or 4 bedroom homes. I hope you check us out on your next trip to Subic Bay.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My officemates and I stayed in one of the 3BR Villas for an overnight stay and we enjoyed the house! The aircon was not that bad, the restrooms were perfect and clean and we were able to prepare and cook the food with the use of the provided utensils and equipment. We will definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear beamams,

Thank you for your kind review. We try our best to ensure our guests are comfortable and satisfied. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We've been booking Subic Homes for our vacations for what seems like decades. Formerly homes of American officers at what was then the Subic Naval Base, the current management has been able to maintain the cleanliness, soundness, furniture, and facilities very well. Truly, they were built to last. Payment and check are efficient, the units spacious for families, the beds and bathrooms adequate. Of course these are managed detached homes so you do have to bring all the things your group will require in terms of food and additional comforts but the basics they do have are more than adequate - pots and pans, plates and utensils, stove and oven, plus soap to wash the dishes -- everything is provided for you. Just add accordingly if you come in with a bigger group as there are only enough utensils for the number of people indicated in the booking form. Some wear and tear is showing in the units -- minor repairs are needed for closet doors and bathroom rails, Location within the Subic complex is unbeatable since it's a little way away from the crowded waterfront area -- but only accessible by car It's near the resorts so you can just stay there and book day trips at the beaches. The villas are surrounded by the virgin forests of Subic so monkeys do show up -- which may seem alarming - but make for a unique stay. Don't bother nor feed them if you don't want them to bother you!

Room Tip: Check out the deluxe three bedroom villa with two double beds in the master's bedroom - spacious enough for 8-10 people. And don't forget the utility quarters with bed and pillow which makes for an extra but really warm room.
Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Yvonne Karla A,

Thank you for your very detailed review. We do our best to keep our facilities maintained and up to par. Its a never ending process. While there may be occasional lapses, we will catch them and make sure everything is ready for your next visit.

Hope to see you again soon!