“Good place to stay”

Vacation Villas at Subic Homes
Reviewed May 18, 2017

First of all, customer service is good specially from reservations and the people at the property itself, its very clean. On the way to subic our car brokedown and checked-in very late.. informed them about the situation and they endorsed me to the officer in-charged because the front office is only until 7pm. We checked in at 8pm without a hassle..as we enter the unit a/c was on already. These are the little things that matters as a customer. I will comeback for sure.

Room Tip: we stayed in a 4BR villa unit 59C in lanzones st. its very spacious and well maintained. You have ev...
Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Paula c,

Thank you for your review. Our staff truly appreciate your kind words. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed from April 29-May 1. Our villa was too warm, 81 degrees according to the indoor thermometer. They came to "repair" the A/C, didn't help. We ended up borrowing electric fans, but only 2 available, we were staying at a 4-BR villa. Avoid Villa 59C, or any villa with central air conditioning. Choose one with individual window type instead.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Jasmin B

Dear Jasmin B,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the air conditioner in your house was not up to par. The vast majority of our houses have central air conditioning and they have proven generally reliable in the past. It is unfortunate that it wasn't so during your stay.

In the past, during the height of summer and the occupants are over the allowed capacity, the airconditioner has been known to struggle. Having said that, we are inspecting each unit and making sure that the airconditioning is up to par. I hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Location is suitable. Quiet and with its own pool (more of a kiddie pool). Located near the forest trails with monkeys coming down to forage for food. Warning ... Please do not feed the monkeys.
The villas need more upkeep (specially the toilet & baths). Some have begun to deteriorate. Need to look into improving the overall facilities.

Room Tip: Always specify your needs with the reservations (eg. cabinet & shelving space in the room)
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear rondm40,

Thank you for your review. During this off season, some of our houses are scheduled for renovation. We also expanded our main pool with a soaking/kiddie pool recently. I hope you will visit us again before the end of the year to check out our refreshed units.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with family last March 18 on chico st. We were all surprised when we got inside the villa, it was very clean and newly renovated kudos for that! :)
Check in process was very smooth, I was looking for Madel because she's the one that I've spoken with from the time of our reservation but I didn't get the chance to meet her. It all went well and actually we were all satisfied with our staycation at Vacation Villas. The only thing that disappoints me is that when we were checking out, I tried to call the number that was listed on the paper which the guy (forgot his name) gave us upon arrival. I tried to call it twice but still, no answer. I ask my niece to come at the reception office -TO THINK THAT WE ARE ON CHICO ST. & GIVEN THE SCORCHING HEAT AT 12nn, to pls conduct inventory on our unit. She didn't use our car because we were loading our stuff. When my niece came she told me that the guy at the reception office were taking selfies with his GF/wife? I'd like to ask if he is allowed to do that while on duty?

Stayed: March 2017
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear eerised-9979,

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience during check out. We aspire to make the process as smooth and hassle free as possible. We will investigate this incident and improve our procedure for the future. I am glad the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I hope you will visit us again so we can leave a better impression next time.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

The villa was spacious especially for families with kids. Jomar, one of the reservations officer was very accomodating and helpful. They have pool and playground in the area and the villa was clean when we arrived complete with kitchen utensils for cooking and toiletries

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear 3zaoreta,

Thank you for your kind review. Jomar will be delighted to hear your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Subic Bay Freeport Zone
6.1 km away
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic
#4 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Vacation Villas at Subic Homes? Share your experiences!