“Stayed at Mango Valley 1 for 3 nights”
Review of Mango Valley Hotel

Mango Valley Hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me, my wife and daughter stayed at Mango Valley 1 for 3 nights in January. We were given room #3 on the 2nd floor which is one of the oldest rooms at Mango Valley. The room is OK in size but, the floors are wood, the CR has a commercial style toilet and the showers water pressure was very low. I guess for about 2,000 PHP per night you shouldn't expect much more. Overall the staff was pleasant and helpful. The included buffet breakfast was limited but, the food we had was good.

PROS - Good location, cheap, breakfast was good.
CONS - The room we stayed in was old, the floors squeak, shower pressure was low, the water was not that hot, the toilet sounds like a freight train when you flush it and the hotel is too close to a main road. Too much car noise from the road.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the newer Mango Valley buildings or ask for one of the new rooms at Mango Valley 1.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed November 8, 2017

There are actually three separate buildings for this hotel and we stayed in the 3rd one.

I'm alone in the room with a double and a single bed. Seems to be spacious. The room price is cheap and I think you get more than what you paid for. There's TV with cable, toiletries and towels. Water pressure is good. My only misgivings are the AC - I can't seem to operate the remote well so I had to manually turn it off when I feel the need to - & the cracks on the walls, floor and windows. It's probably because of poor construction methodology and not related to the safety of the structure. You also get to have your own table and chairs inside.

Your view is a building under construction (I was assigned at one of the rooms at the rear).

I didn't get to eat at the restaurant in the first building (seems to the host the suite rooms) but the place is fairly near the dining areas and a decent mall - Harbor Point.

I'm giving it an average. But against other hotels at this price point, I would give it upwards of 4.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

This is our go-to place when we want a quick family get away in the Subic area. Rooms are always clean and well stocked with the basic bathroom necessities. Walking distance to Harbor Point and only a few blocks away to the waterfront.
Why they deserve my 5 stars, are for the humble and friendly staff.
This place is great for affordability, convenience and cleanliness.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Super satisfied with our 3 days stay here in Mango Valley 1 . Super love their sumptious breakfast. Super sulit. Nice room ambiance. Walking distance from Royal and SM mall. One of the best and cheap hotels at Subic Bay. Surely will return here for another staycation.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We booked the room that cost P1,700. It wasn’t bad at all for an overnight stay. Straight forward, spacious room with two beds, and with a good ac unit as well as decent wifi. Basic amenities were there and we were provided with towels when we requested some for the room. Checkout was fast and easy too. Parking was also availabe.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
6.9 km away
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
#7 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Mango Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!