Mango Valley Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
Subic Bay Travelers Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
View Hotel
All reviewssingle bedharbor point mallday bedbadminton courthardwood floorsspacious roomper nightyogurtshampoo and soapfree breakfastdive shopsimple breakfastother guestswater heatertoilet bowlwalking distanceserve buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Mango Valley 1 is older compared to other options in Subic, but it's worth every penny. The bay area, church, convenience store and restaurants are all easily accessible. The hotel also offers a buffet breakfast, but the best thing about it is the large room and bath. No frills, good service.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I first visited this hotel last 2014 for our NYE Celebration as a couple. I have been returning to it at least twice a year since then and my last visit was with my family last February 2017.

This has slowly become my preferred hotel when I head up north to Subic. The hotel itself while pretty basic in design and accommodation, is a well-kept place and it offers a very good value-for-money deal.

For me, what sets them apart is their staff and food. Their courteous staff is willing to go out of their way to attend to all your needs and their breakfast buffet is their crowning glory. I was even told by one of their hotel managers that they make all their food ingredients from scratch. What a lovely surprise!

Looking forward to my next stay there again soon!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

This unassuming hotel was a good choice for us. First, because it has a tie-up with the local dive shop in Subic which was the primary need we had for this particular trip. The hotel itself does not have diving facilities and is not situated by the water. What they do have are really nice, comfortable and homey rooms that were so nice to go back to after a day of diving.

Our room had 2 double beds with an additionally large lounge chair that is equivalent to a single bed. It had a very spacious bathroom with modern, clean facilities. Clean, soft sheets made our sleep really restful. Buffet breakfast was good with a variety of food and drinks, ala carte is also available upon request. We did not have the chance to try their in-house restaurant for lunch or dinner, but we did find that they do have very good sorbet in the ground floor restaurant which can be bought by the scoop.

The staff are really warm and friendly, very accommodating andready to assist. This is a nice place to stay in. They do have 3 hotels with the same name, ours was the only one with the Dive Center. For divers, since the water is about 2 blocks away, the dive center has a service that will take you to the boat. Walking is also an option as the distance is really just 2 blocks away.

Overall, Mango Valley is a good hotel to stay in for those visiting Subic. Practical prices, warm staff, wonderful, clean rooms and spacious bathrooms.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Our favorite go-to hotel for those days when we just feel like getting away from the busy life. The buffet breakfast absolute favorite. The rooms are spacious and clean. It is very close to other establishments we like to go to when in Subic.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

On an impromptu trip to Subic with my husband and my brother, we were looking for a place to stay. We have been going around inquiring but unknown to us, there's a biking event so all places we inquired at were all fully booked.

We saw Mango Valley and was curious because the place was quite nice to look at. It is a bit away from the restaurants but if you have a car, then no problem with the location. We were doubtful if we can get a room since it was a nice place so we expected it to also be fully booked. My husband went in to inquire and we are very happy that there was a last minute cancellation so we were able to get the last room!

The price is reasonable. We got an extra bed for my brother, they charge a reasonable amount for it since it already includes the mattress, pillows, blanket, toiletries and breakfast. Though I would've preferred folding beds but my brother said it was comfy and he had a nice sleep so that's enough for us.

Rooms were spacious. Toilet and Bath were clean and well maintained. They have a thermos for the guests use, free wifi. TV set was new (ours was Sony). Bed we got was king sized and very comfy we had a nice sleep.

The breakfast was superb. There were a lot of choices. They have set up a machine where you can just push a button for mocha, cappuccino or Milo chocolate drink. They also have iced tea or lemonade. Yakult also and water. All are complimentary. Buffet choices was great! During our stay, they served bagoong rice, pot stickers, corned beef, bacon, ham, veggies, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, steamed fish, pork chop, spaghetti and soup. Those were what I remembered I think there were more choices that I was not able to note. There was also a note that you can request for Korean ramen to be served.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family