“Food is delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I would love to eat here again big portions of tasty meat. Will give it a five star but the resto needs updates it looks the same when i ate here a decade ago

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

It takes pride as one of the oldest restaurants in Subic. It has served Americans long ago and now it is open to tourists and locals alike. It boasts its steak and all-American food servings. It has nice desserts too. Plus, it is near Duty Free so you can shop and dine or vice versa.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We ate here after a climb of mt cinco picos and so we were hungry. Known for their pork and beef offerings. The food was decent and the service was okay. I think it is A bit pricey though for their market.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I was utterly disappointed by the steak I ordered. I'm a steak fan so I'm aware if it tastes good or bad. Mine was very bad. It lacks seasoning and isn't grilled right. And the steak quality is very low.

My father ordered the hamburger and it was very delicious, it was grilled and seasoned perfectly as well as the chicken and salmon meal that my aunt and brother ordered. I wish that was what I ordered, instead mine was the most pricey and unsatisfying.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Steak was served cold so we were very disappointed. Staff were not that attentive because there were a lot of customers but there weren't enough crew. We did around 4 follow ups before our meals arrived (around 45 minutes waiting time). Not recommended to go there during meal times as it can get really packed so the quality of food and the service are also affected.