All reviews infinity pool company outing beach area egg station spacious rooms beach front worth the trip relaxing place guest rooms per head third floor breakfast buffet water activities shower area subic bay standard room holy week
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for a resort that is accessible and not too far away from Manila, this is a good place to go to. We stopped by at Subic for lunch and some duty free shopping before going to the resort. The resort is clean and well maintained. We got a casita and it was really great!!! A bit on the expensive side but I think it was worth the price. It had its own veranda that looked out to the sea and a great sunset view. Resort food is good, though not spectacular. We had dinner and breakfast there. Resto staff are efficient and attentive. The beach is small and not as nice as most Morong beaches but it's clean and water is clear. A bit painful to walk on the crushed shells and rocks so best to use beach shoes. But for us, it's good enough to just enjoy the sand and the sea. Kudos to the staff for being attentive all the time.

Some cons:
1. the additional person charge is almost P2,000 for children above 7 years old. Too expensive. The charge includes breakfast only and no extra bed. Can't imagine a 9 year old eating 2k worth of breakfast. Maybe P1,200 would be more appropriate.
2. need to clear some of the weeds on the route. kinda scary at night.
3. cobwebs on outdoor furniture and veranda grills
4. no wifi in casitas area. best to bring own wifi

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I enjoyed staying here because of the room. its huge and the bed is big also. its clean and comfy... staff also are very accomodating and friendly. just the pool is so small and the beach is ok. Food is just average. Nothing special

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dianelaborte
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I went there 2nd week of August with my colleagues for a mid-year planning and Kamana was the best place to hold your work activities/event. Kamana welcomed me with a good food, relaxing place, and accommodating staff (they are the best staff I've ever encountered). I may say that the this place was literally away from the urban area but, however, the place is worth the long travel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank dnpnstgb
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The weather was bad on the weekend that we visited Kamana. Despite this however, we were still able to enjoy the beachside and the good food. Our cabaña C12 was very spacious and well appointed. I liked the location too because it was closest to the clubhouse so we had a great view of the water and the entire resort. There was unpleasant odor though when we entered, a mix of cigarette smoke and mustiness, which I feel should be addressed. There’s a ref and a sofa that can be converted to a bed. My favorite feature is the balcony with a table and chairs that’s perfect for relaxing.

There was a safe in the bathroom. Also provided were slippers, robes, hairdryer, beach towels and toiletries.

The staff was generally pleasant and accommodating.

It would have been nice to go kayaking or snorkeling but that’s for another time. I’m already planning to bring the kids in the summer.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank NoemiD161
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This place is beautiful... Near to manila and the place is relaxing and the infinity pool is beautiful but the problem its a bit small so when there's a lot of guests its crowded you didn't enjoy swimming...

Date of stay: September 2017